Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Most horrific topic i have ever started

Most horrific topic i have ever started Lock Rss

sounds like huggies is getting greedy gasp

The day i broke up with normal was the first day of my magical life...

They better not have changed them!! gasp guess I'll find out when I buy some today... I hate it when they change a great product!!

Maybe just a dud pack hopefully...

I have a bulk pack the unscented ones and there the same.

Ring the number and let them know you got a dud pack smile.

I always buy their wipes but havn't been impressed with them for a long time. Just about every time I pull one out it tears either in half or I'm left with a tiny bit in my fingers where I grabbed it.

I want them to be as thick as they look on the add... Never ever seen them look like that before!

chalys 'n' J wrote:
I always buy their wipes but havn't been impressed with them for a long time. Just about every time I pull one out it tears either in half or I'm left with a tiny bit in my fingers where I grabbed it.

I want them to be as thick as they look on the add... Never ever seen them look like that before!

Do they make all the products in oz?

Could be why the ones I have are fine?

Get sick of them changing there products all the time,you pay for a reputable brand only for it to turn crappy.

I don't know why that made me laugh dani but it did!! laugh laugh

Should make an official written complaint that there's a problem when babies clench their bums! laugh haha!

Gosh I'm mature!

Hahaha!

I don't need wipes anymore but used to use curash and found them to be really good, no ripping and no bum rashes grin
I've had a few dodgy packets too. They tear really easy and disintegrate on my little ones bum sort of like when you rub a wet sticker ( weird description, but the only thing I could think of). I've heard aldi have pretty good wipes so might try them next time. Even if they're crap of rather spend less money than a small fortune on the rubbish huggies ones I've had recently.
Little Miss's wrote:
I haven't used Huggies wipes for a long time for this reason. I got a few sample packs when DD2 was a newborn ( came with the nappies). They ripped just trying to get them out of the packet. I now use either aldi, curash (when on sale) or comfy bots ( Coles). All have been really good for the price smile

Same here, I have never used them because they have always ripped and then don't glide on the skin if that makes sense, they would always get sort of stuck against the skin instead of wiping across.

I used Johnson's for my sons entire stint in nappies but when my daughter came along I needed a different scent because the smell of them I just associated with poo lol with my DD I have been very happy with Curash, Dymples and woolworths brand.
havent read most replies as im just browsin through waiting for DP to get out of the shower zzz but ive always used the unscented ones and lately ive noticed that they were quite dry and rip easily so I called the 0800 number on the packet and told them. She then sent out two 240 packs and said to call back if I have a problem with that lot

I've recently switched to Aldi's premium wipes - they feel the same as the Huggies ones and are much cheaper. Can't switch from huggies nappies though!
Sign in to follow this topic