Huggies Forum

Which dress Rss

I don't see any pics Nai.
Me either
I like the floral, nice and sweet for a little girl and I think if you're going for relaxed then can't get more relaxing than flowers. But it depends on what the rest of the family are wearing too

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

Jas. wrote:
I prefer the floral dress with the cardi smile

Was just about to say the same thing! It's cute and pretty smile
I like the floral.

The floral is gorgeous! But, I know what you mean about it not wanting to be too dressy - and the navy would work well with the colours you and your DS are wearing. If you get your DP to wear a white shirt it would look real good (the navy I mean) smile
I vote for the floral as well
Alien Squid wrote:
Jas. wrote:
I prefer the floral dress with the cardi smile Since you and your ds are wearing navy blue, you need a different colour to break it up abit wink

I agree, the floral with the cardi. smile

+2

you are then all in similar shades, but still different.

Also I have that striped dress but it's for DD1 smile

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

*mummsy* wrote:
Depends on the background smile

Yep, it really does depend on the background I think.
Depends on the blue your ds is wearing, if it doesn't clash then it's a beautiful dress and would look gorgeous (the floral). Taking both is a good idea for backup
You're not the odd one out 80'sBaby, I chose the navy too smile
I like the floral with or without the cardi - but that's not dressy to me, that's how DD is dressed every day grin

If everybody else is wearing block colours of blue/white, I'd probably go for the navy to keep the 'theme', but definitely with the cardi.
Sign in to follow this topic