Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Awesome??? Lock Rss

Yummm I hate white chocolate so everyone else can have those but I'll take the milk chocolate thank you smile

Mmmmm bunny

Omg yummy!!!

I like the marbled one best. Love chocolate shaped rabbits!
Look yummy.

I like white choc so Id go for that, except I often find the bunnies etc dont taste as nice (cheap chocolate). Lol.

Haha MO3C, I had to go back up to see what you were on about! Hahaha
mmmmm yummo, chocolate

Flee n' 3 wrote:
mmmmm yummo, chocolate

is it wrong that when I read that I was hearing Elsa and Ana's voices from Frozen from the line "what's that smell?" .... "mmmmm, chocolate!" lol. grin

The bunnies do look very yummy, guessing the ones at the front are marshmallow so I'll go for one of the small milk chocolate ones please smile

Leisa.
ha ha Leisa - me too smile

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

I thought of Anna and Elsa too laugh
As Jazool knows, I looooove Frozen!
Athaye wrote:

yep grin

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

jazool wrote:
Athaye wrote:

yep grin

I have been known to have the songs playing in the house even with the kids aren't here smile and will be buying it as soon as it's available in the shops ... for the kids of course tongue. The great thing about it is that even DS loves it. It's rather cute watching DD1, her best friend and DS all 'playing frozen' together.

Leisa.
leisah wrote:
Flee n' 3 wrote:
mmmmm yummo, chocolate

is it wrong that when I read that I was hearing Elsa and Ana's voices from Frozen from the line "what's that smell?" .... "mmmmm, chocolate!" lol. grin

The bunnies do look very yummy, guessing the ones at the front are marshmallow so I'll go for one of the small milk chocolate ones please smile

Leisa.

That's actually pretty funny, I haven't seen frozen yet I will have to get that one. I love kids movies. Lucky considering its all I get to watch these days. Maybe I could watch it and eat a chocolate bunny smile

Sign in to follow this topic