Huggies Forum

Name ideas Lock Rss

3littlemen wrote:
I love love the name and agree something bright like yellow or orange would be a great colour theme smile

My only request is we keep our forum names at least for a little while because my memory is MIA these days,

yep - agree totally.
Would be way too confusing although... that could be part of the fun trying to figure out who is who.

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Oooo nice! smile

We are told to forgive and forget, but if we forget what we forgave then isn't forgiveness pointless?

Like this??

Love it! I was just playing around with some but really like yours smile Is it The Zing or just Zing?

What about the old +1's wink

Kittkatt wrote:
i am keen to join too, you ladies have been a great help, will be lonely if u all leave

My thoughts exactly smile
That looks great mo2f, can't wait to see the rest smile

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

I love that mum of 2 ferals! You are so creative! Can't believe you just came up with that! Can I end anymore sentences with an exclamation point?! It seems I can!
Love the logo!

I would love to join too!!! Maybe a forum that isn't quite so temperamental with signing in and then so flipping hard to reply would be great. By the time I sign in on whatever device I'm trying to use it generally spits ms out and I end up giving up. I do love to read and check threads but would love to feel like I can participate more and a form where we are all equally 'new' sounds like exactly the way to do it!!! smile
Wow havent been on in awhile and got told this was going on doesnt pay to delete your account wink
Hi Guys,

This project is best discussed outside of our forum. Unfortunately any related discussions will be locked or removed.

Cheers
Huggies Moderators
Sign in to follow this topic