Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Steak Rss

Are you a steak well done sort of person or still moo'ing?
Medium Rare all the way grin How about you?

Medium rare here!

Why do you ask?! smile
I'm a racist gasp I hate black meat. The charcoal taste on your buds. The black flecks in your toothy smile. It's just so gross. . . . . I'm a medium sort of girl. Don't want my dinner still moo'ing at me, but don't need it look like it had a holiday with Satan in Hell.
Oh gosh, I am actually laughing out loud here!

I grew up in a house where my mum cooked it until it was dry. I swear she cooked it for 15 mins on each side. I hated steak. It wasn't until I was older and actually had a steak cooked properly I loved it!
Don't eat steak smile

If I am forced to, it needs to be well done, not charcoal but definately no blood

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

I'm not that big on steak but if I was to have it these days I'd go medium/medium rare.

As long as it's brown on the outside and warm all the way through... I'll eat it. Prefer it to be medium/medium rare though.

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

*Wipes away tears*, ah these analogies tongue

I only really started eating steak after meeting my Husband. He's a big steak eater. I don't mind it if it is surf and turf or at home I put mushrooms in butter sauce on it.
We had it for dinner tonight tongue And me being the superb chef I am, somehow half was charcoal and the other half was perfect.
My steak is still in the paddock, no idea of how to post a picture of "Chocolate bar" as my three year old called her.
monkeykeeper wrote:
My steak is still in the paddock, no idea of how to post a picture of "Chocolate bar" as my three year old called her.

Chocolate bar! She sounds so edible tongue
Sign in to follow this topic