Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

What You Doing Today? Rss

Whats happening?
Sundays are soooooooo boring.
I'm doing washing. Does that blow your mind or what!
Haha I did most of my washing yesterday, so I only had one load to do today.

I'm looking after my besties daughter this morning and doing some tidying up, but other than that not much!

The A-League grand final is on at 4pm so we will sit and watch the Wanderers play and hope they win smile
Not much happening here...washing done, DP is working today so I dont have anything planned... My 2 older girls are playing with the little girl next door so am enjoying a bit of quiet time with DD3 until all the kids come over to my house....then it's crazy!



I looove Sundays. It's the one day we have a week together as a family cos I work Saturdays. Today DH is setting up the baby's cot and I have to take up his new work pants. They are extremely long, DH's not really short either. I'm lucky I found some matching thread otherwise his hem would of been hot pink lol. Then this afternoon my AFL team's playing so I'll be chilling on the couch watching that grin

We have washing to catch up on too skip. Weather is crap but we have a little clothesline in our laundry with a heating duct over it so that helps to keep us on top of things.

Raspberry Sundae that tool box making thing sounds like great fun!




Raspberry Sundae wrote:
Mind blowing alright!! I did three loads yesterday whoooo!

I have endured a visit from my MIL for starters

Just waiting for Dh to take the boys (8 & 11) out to the hardware shop for a free tool box making thing .... 10 minutes and counting wink

DD is asleep and I am hoping she will stay that way for a little longer yet.

I have offered to sew for Angel Gowns NZ so have been patiently waiting for my parcel to arrive so I can get started. This is my good deed for this year at least smile https://www.facebook.com/angelgownsnz?fref=ts


Ok, noted, we do not like the mother in law

Oh i could use a break from a few kids myself you lucky duck tongue

That Page looks interesting.
Some very pretty pictures. When i read the title i thought it was something else :/
Annie81 wrote:
Haha I did most of my washing yesterday, so I only had one load to do today.

I'm looking after my besties daughter this morning and doing some tidying up, but other than that not much!

The A-League grand final is on at 4pm so we will sit and watch the Wanderers play and hope they win smile


I have never understood sport, it's akin to an enema to me. Don't want to do it or watch it done tongue

Tidying is never ending hey!
3Tinks wrote:
Not much happening here...washing done, DP is working today so I dont have anything planned... My 2 older girls are playing with the little girl next door so am enjoying a bit of quiet time with DD3 until all the kids come over to my house....then it's crazy!


Working on a Sunday, blasphemy BUT double/triple pay tongue
Pinkie Pie wrote:
I looove Sundays. It's the one day we have a week together as a family cos I work Saturdays. Today DH is setting up the baby's cot and I have to take up his new work pants. They are extremely long, DH's not really short either. I'm lucky I found some matching thread otherwise his hem would of been hot pink lol. Then this afternoon my AFL team's playing so I'll be chilling on the couch watching that grin

We have washing to catch up on too skip. Weather is crap but we have a little clothesline in our laundry with a heating duct over it so that helps to keep us on top of things.

Raspberry Sundae that tool box making thing sounds like great fun!


OMG i LOVE hot pink, you should totally have used that he'd be sexy as hell tongue
I want your laundry. That sounds great.
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
Skippy And The Greek wrote:
That Page looks interesting.
Some very pretty pictures. When i read the title i thought it was something else :/

Curious what did you think it was?


Well the term 'angel' on a parenting site usually means babies born sleeping soo i thought it was gowns for babies like that so didn't really want to click on the link but i saw wedding gowns and shit so thought wrong obviosuly :/
Well I had a lovely morning as one of my gf's took me out for brunch, was sooo nice to be in adult company & child free esp as have been in isolation due to dd's gastro bug. French toast with banana and bacon and lots of maple syrup, yummo.
The 3 of us were meant to be going away this wknd for a friends birthday but we had to cancel so no other plans. If the rain holds off I might bundle her up and walk down the road to feed the ducks. Have a pizza to throw in the oven for tea so that's sorted. And that's about it for the day!
Raspberry is that tool box thing part of a school holiday thing? Think I've seen bunnings advertising that kind of activity.
I... am... hungover sad omg I now remember why I hardly drink!!! Went to a wedding last night, it was fun at the time lol.
As for the washing.. It looks like our entire wardrobes are on the laundry floor!! I did a load of towels but havnt hung them out - its a non drying day here today so once I suck up the energy ill hang them on the clothes horse by the fire.
Sign in to follow this topic