Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. introduce ourselves to everyone :)

introduce ourselves to everyone :) Rss

Hi i'm Paperclip!
I am a SAHM to my two babies.
They are
DS: 3 (almost 4 sad, only 21 days till his birthday)
DD: 15 months

smile
Hello Everyone! I'm Little Egg smile
I have DS who is nearly 18 months and am 33 weeks pregnant with No. 2, we just found out he/she has IUGR as did DS, so just waiting to see what happens.
I work part time from home, DS just got a great new job so I'm thinking I may not worry too much after this new baby smile

Little Egg wrote:
DS just got a great new job so I'm thinking I may not worry too much after this new baby smile

Putting him to work at 1. Tough mumma. Haha tongue
I'm mummsy smile

I have a beautiful DD who is 5 and started school at the start of this year. And a gorgeous DS who is 2 and is a cheeky bundle of energy!

Oh, and DH...he's alright grin He's the love of my life and best friend, I love him and he loves me.
Awesome thread 4S! smile
Paperclip wrote:
Little Egg wrote:
DS just got a great new job so I'm thinking I may not worry too much after this new baby smile

ROFL!

I'm GG, I'm the CEO of Ds's catering and entertainment Company Todzilla Inc. wink
Ive been a member on and off for nearly 3 years now.
Im a SAHM to 3. dd1 (froggy) is 5, dd2 (mini) is 3 and ds (spud) is 1.

Been on here for...about 2 and a half years to hazard a guess. I restarted my account a little while ago, which explains my low post count tongue I think it would be close to or even a little over 8000 if I hadn't cancelled those times!! gasp

Currently toilet training both the girls. Froggy has developmental delays and Mini is stubborn. Actually, Froggy is pretty much toilet trained- she's just having a few confidence issues now. Mini...I dunno. Im going to have to go cold turkey, with her and just stop buying nappies.

Spud isn't quite walking yet- but he is almost there. He has the manners of a gentleman though tongue Always saying "please" when he smacks me in the boob for a drink. Charming, I tell you. He shakes hands with new people, too. He might smack them straight after, but he has good intentions. Also, he is quite possibly half dinosaur if his latest behaviour is anything to go by.

Paperclip wrote:
Little Egg wrote:

I snorted! lmao
Im kim, 23 with a boy who is 6 next wed and am 19weeks with number 2. I was working 2 jobs, but have recently left the one in hospitality. My other job is at a resthome caregiving for hospital level elderly.

Paperclip wrote:
Little Egg wrote:

LOL!!! Oops! But yeah DS thinks he is now old enough to go to work, he often gets his keys and tells me 'later' as he heads to the front door! Start em young ay wink

Paperclip wrote:
Little Egg wrote:

Bahahahaha. Preggy brain little egg!

Little Egg wrote:
Paperclip wrote:
Little Egg wrote:

LOL!!! Oops! But yeah DS thinks he is now old enough to go to work, he often gets his keys and tells me 'later' as he heads to the front door! Start em young ay wink

If us as their mums don't teach them young how will they learn lol.
Sign in to follow this topic