Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Well :-( Lock Rss

It's my birthday & I cry if i want too.

That is all.

Happy birthday!!!!! Hope that your had a great day.

But is sound like you have had a bad day. I hope that things improve.

bad day.

My neck giving me alot of pain today. Hubby in a bad mood & says i'm selfish cause i didn't like the present he gave me & that i didn't want to talk to his mum or my mum on skype today.

I just want to have a nap with little miss & be left alone.

Happy birthday!
What did he get you?
He got me this gift voucher from a beauty place. It's not my thing, he knows that. I know alot of people would like that type of thing but it's just not me. I use to like getting my toe nails done but do it myself now cause i'm happier that way. I wouldn't find it relaxing.
And with my neck i just don't want to be touch any time soon.

He in a bad mood cause of work.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
Sorry it wasn't the most fantastic day sad
Skippy And The Greek wrote:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
Sorry it wasn't the most fantastic day sad

Thanks skippy.

He did want me to get my own birthday dinner ready although he being home all afternoon.

Sorry that you have had a bad day. I would just order take out I would not be cooking on my birthday. I hope that you have an early night and you are feeling better tomorrow.

Sorry that your not feeling great.

Happy birthday blessings!

I'm sorry your not having a nice day....I hope it improves and you can have a nice night tonight.
Happy birthday blessings, sorry it wasnt all you were hoping.

take yourself off to bed early, read a book or something just for you. maybe some chocolate?

Tomorrow is a new day and who knows at some stage you may feel like using the voucher. maybe get your fingernails done to match your toes?

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Happy birthday blessings, sorry it wasnt all you were hoping.

take yourself off to bed early, read a book or something just for you. maybe some chocolate?

Tomorrow is a new day and who knows at some stage you may feel like using the voucher. maybe get your fingernails done to match your toes?

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

4 surprises. wrote:

I hope you heal a lot quicker. Have you tried paw paw cream?

Will that work for whiplash.

I just had a nice bath but my neck still sore.

Sign in to follow this topic