Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Saturday morning quiz :) Lock Rss

1. What is the time?

2. Have your kids had breakfast?

3. Do they have anything different for breakfast on saturdays?

4. The perfect saturday to you...lazy day or social/busy day?

5. Does your partner sleep in on Saturday mornings? Do you sleep in? What time do you class as a sleep in?

6. Whats for tea tonight?

7. What are your kids doing right now?

8. What are you wearing?

9. Whats your favourite day of the week?

10. Is anyone sick in your house at the moment?
1. What is the time? 7:43am

2. Have your kids had breakfast? No....about to get on to that when I get off of here!

3. Do they have anything different for breakfast on saturdays? Sometimes we do blueberry pancakes or pancakes or a treat cereal.

4. The perfect saturday to you...lazy day or social/busy day? Depends on how I feel. Today, a lazy Saturday

5. Does your partner sleep in on Saturday mornings? Do you sleep in? What time do you class as a sleep in? Yes, DH sleeps in. I used to get grumpy and wish it was me. Now I figure just let the guy rest smile Anytime after 8:30am is a sleep in to us!

6. Whats for tea tonight? No idea

7. What are your kids doing right now? Playing on the iPad gasp

8. What are you wearing? Pjs

9. Whats your favourite day of the week? Saturday!

10. Is anyone sick in your house at the moment? Poor DS has a cold and a bit of a temp sad
1. What is the time? 8.29am

2. Have your kids had breakfast? Yes

3. Do they have anything different for breakfast on saturdays? Usually French toast

4. The perfect saturday to you...lazy day or social/busy day? Social busy day usually

5. Does your partner sleep in on Saturday mornings? Do you sleep in? What time do you class as a sleep in? See mummsy's answer wink

6. Whats for tea tonight? We're going out for dinner, so not sure yet smile

7. What are your kids doing right now? Both just playing

8. What are you wearing? Pj's and dressing gown, super sexy wink

9. Whats your favourite day of the week? Saturday!

10. Is anyone sick in your house at the moment? Not answering in case I jinx myself!!!

1. What is the time? 10:35

2. Have your kids had breakfast? Yes

3. Do they have anything different for breakfast on saturdays? No

4. The perfect saturday to you...lazy day or social/busy day? Lazy. But today is busy.

5. Does your partner sleep in on Saturday mornings? Do you sleep in? What time do you class as a sleep in? DH sleeps in. 8am is a sleep in.

6. Whats for tea tonight? Pulled pork at grandmas house

7. What are your kids doing right now? Out to morning tea with their grandparents and great aunt

8. What are you wearing? Jeans, long sleeve green top and socks.

9. Whats your favourite day of the week? Mondays

10. Is anyone sick in your house at the moment? Yes me!!! That's y I'm not at morning tea.
*misskel* wrote:
5. Does your partner sleep in on Saturday mornings? Do you sleep in? What time do you class as a sleep in? See mummsy's answer wink

Ah misskel! Thats just too funny!!! grin
MamaMum wrote:

At first I was horrified you were already dressed wink But then I realised your a NZ chick so considering the time difference thats not so horrifying!!!!!! grin
*mummsy* wrote:
MamaMum wrote:

At first I was horrified you were already dressed wink But then I realised your a NZ chick so considering the time difference thats not so horrifying!!!!!! grin

Lol yeah.
1. What is the time? 8:50 am

2. Have your kids had breakfast? they just sitting down for it.

3. Do they have anything different for breakfast on saturdays? No

4. The perfect saturday to you...lazy day or social/busy day? Go out & do abit of shopping then come home & relax

5. Does your partner sleep in on Saturday mornings? Do you sleep in? What time do you class as a sleep in? No sleep in most saturdays for hubby. He did let me have a 15 minute sleep in.

6. Whats for tea tonight? No idea at the moment.

7. What are your kids doing right now? Eating brekky & asking for a drink & little miss is relaxing next to me

8. What are you wearing? t-shirt & long pj pants.

9. Whats your favourite day of the week? Weekend

10. Is anyone sick in your house at the moment? no touch wood.

1. What is the time? 10:52

2. Have your kids had breakfast? Yup

3. Do they have anything different for breakfast on saturdays? Nah

4. The perfect saturday to you...lazy day or social/busy day? Half and half

5. Does your partner sleep in on Saturday mornings? Do you sleep in? What time do you class as a sleep in? Sleep in is 7:00. I like to get up first to have some peace before the day begins.

6. Whats for tea tonight? Chicken something

7. What are your kids doing right now? Having a snack

8. What are you wearing? Jeans and a sweatshirt

9. Whats your favourite day of the week? Saturday

10. Is anyone sick in your house at the moment? Dd possibly has a squishy tummy if her nappies are anything to go by. She's only just got over a two week cold. Sigh.

1. What is the time? 11.25

2. Have your kids had breakfast? Yep!!

3. Do they have anything different for breakfast on saturdays? Nope

4. The perfect saturday to you...lazy day or social/busy day? Bit of both

5. Does your partner sleep in on Saturday mornings? Do you sleep in? What time do you class as a sleep in?
DH works shift so Saturday isn't necessarily like our weekend, but he does sleep in on his days off. He sleeps in until 9 - he would sleep more if I let him though. I wish I could have a sleep in! I would count a sleep in for myself as 7.30

6. Whats for tea tonight? Nachos

7. What are your kids doing right now? DS is watching TV while I'm feeding DD and trying to get her off to sleep.

8. What are you wearing? Jeans and a Metallica t-shirt

9. Whats your favourite day of the week? Thursday. DS is at kindy all day so if DH isn't working we go out to lunch smile

10. Is anyone sick in your house at the moment? Yes sad DS is still sick, but seems to have perked up a bit today, but DD's rash is continuing to spread and she has added a chesty cough to her ailments sad

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

1. What is the time? 11:45

2. Have your kids had breakfast? Yes, nutella and peanut butter toast for ds. Stewed fruit and porridge for dd.

3. Do they have anything different for breakfast on saturdays? No just normal.

4. The perfect saturday to you...lazy day or social/busy day? Lazy day with my kids.

No sleep in here, no partner to share it with. 8:30 is a sleep in.

6. Whats for tea tonight? Macaroni cheese or toasted sandwiches tonight.

7. What are your kids doing right now? Dd is asleep. Ds is playing with his ninja turtles.

8. What are you wearing? Leggings, long merino knit jumper and socks.

9. Whats your favourite day of the week? Wednesday or saturday.

10. Is anyone sick in your house at the moment? Yep green snot coming out of the kids noses like they sre taps.
1. What is the time? 13:53

2. Have your kids had breakfast? Yep and lunch!

3. Do they have anything different for breakfast on saturdays? Nope , licks the toast and has a few bites of banana

4. The perfect saturday to you...lazy day or social/busy day? Bit of both

Unless I feel sorry for him cause he's been working late then no he does not! Dd and I haven't been getting up till 8am lately so I figure that's already a sleep in

6. Whats for tea tonight? Leftover pasta, leftover potato bake and sausages. Oh and left over self saucing choc pudding smile

7. What are your kids doing right now? Sleeping

8. What are you wearing? Track pants , slippers and 3 merino layers

9. Whats your favourite day of the week? Saturday

10. Is anyone sick in your house at the moment? Dd has a cold & cough :/
Sign in to follow this topic