Huggies Forum

Hi everyone! Lock Rss

Hey all smile Wow it's been a looong time since i was last on here! It's super quiet now! Not sure if anyone will even remember me it's been that long, but thought I'd say hi anyway smile
Hi!!!!!!!! I remember you! I was actually thinking about you a couple of weeks ago and wondering how you're doing. So how are you?

It is quieter these days, but not always THIS quiet. There was a big drama and some people left, but there are plenty of people still here, some under new names.

While you were gone I had a baby girl smile She'll be 6 months old tomorrow gasp
DS is still adjusting, but absolutely adores her. How are your two little men doing?

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Wow congratulations Zinkles, exciting!! It must have been a long time since i was on here last for you to have a 6 month old baby lol! I'm glad your little man is adjusting to the new addition smile

Raspberry Sundae i know exactly who you are haha! I'm 99% sure you were still Raspberry Sundae last time i was on here. And my hairy balls are fabulous as always haha!!
Aw man time flies, cant believe your little lady is 2 and 1/2! And yeah, I'm definitely not looking forward to teen years for sure.
I'm doing really well, DH and i separated for about 6 months but we're back together now smile The kids are doing so well, they started a new school and they're both thriving grin
It's so good to hear from you ladies!
Hi!

I don't remember you....but just wanted to say hi anyway! smile
Hi ladies!
I'm new here so don't know any of you! But Hello! tongue
I am newly pregnant for the first time and freaking out a little bit!
Any tips/advice welcome, as I currently know nothing!
Can someone please tell me what the DD, DS, DF etc all mean?
I can't figure them out for the life of me!
xx
Miss Kat wrote:
Hi ladies!
I'm new here so don't know any of you! But Hello! tongue
I am newly pregnant for the first time and freaking out a little bit!
Any tips/advice welcome, as I currently know nothing!
Can someone please tell me what the DD, DS, DF etc all mean?
I can't figure them out for the life of me!
xx

Hello and welcome!

DD- dear daughter (numbers after are order in family)
DS-dear son
DH-dear husband
DF-dear fiancee

smile
Oh and congratulations too Miss NZ! smile
Ah ha!
Thank you *mummsy* ! smile :
Lol RS you can ask me anything, I'm pretty much an open book tongue
I would love to visit NZ, it's ridiculously expensive though which is a bummer sad But when we do we are meeting for sure lol grin
Hi mumsy, nice to meet you if we haven't already met lol smile

Hi Miss NZ, congratulations!! I dont really have any advice off the top of my head but if i think of something I'll let you know haha grin
Hi I do remember you smile sounds like you're doing well too. I'm good, my ds1 will start school next year

I definitely remember you doublewammy smile Are you looking forward to your DS1 starting school? My youngest will be starting pre-primary and I'm really not looking forward to it sad I'll miss him too much lol!
I remember you. I haven't been on for a long time either. smile hope you have been doing well. I'm having baby number 5. It's a girl so we excited. We are getting induced next week if she doesn't arrive now..... I'm just hanging around waiting for her arrival any day.
Sign in to follow this topic