Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. New to Huggies, just over 6 weeks pregnant. :-)

New to Huggies, just over 6 weeks pregnant. :-) Lock Rss

Hey all, I've not long found out I'm pregnant after TTC for around 10 months. I was starting to get worried. :-S Lol. I already have a beautiful 2.5 year old girl who has no regard whatsoever for my morning sickness but I'm sure she'll be excited once she realizes she's going to have a baby brother or sister. Hopefully it all goes without a hitch but I'm sure it will help having other mums to chat with who are in the same boat. smile
Congratulations smile
Thanks. smile
Congrats on your pregnancy! Now let the fun begin!! Lol
I'm 35 weeks and I'm sooo over it.. But you get like that in the end! Good luck with it all smile

Thanks, All worth it in the end at least. grin Yeah it gets a bit tiresome after the 30 week mark. I hope the time goes quickly for you. smile I'm just hoping I don't get morning sickness the whole 9 months like I did with my daughter. Lol.
Thanks, All worth it in the end at least. grin Yeah it gets a bit tiresome after the 30 week mark. I hope the time goes quickly for you. smile I'm just hoping I don't get morning sickness the whole 9 months like I did with my daughter. Lol.
Luckily I only had morning sickness for the first 12-14 weeks, but it's horrible, I ended up getting Maxalon off my doc but even a tablet is hard too keep down! I found eating cold fruit helped and usually stayed down pretty well. It's a killer but like you said it's all worth it in the end! smile

I did some research on the anti nausea medications and I didn't like how many side effects they had so I have decided to just tough it out. sad I have been eating a lot of ice cubes. Lol.
Congrats on the pregnancy! just wanted to suggest trying sea bands, or anti nausea bands. You can buy them at the pharmacy and you wear one on each wrist. They worked a treat for the all day nausea for me, it did not however stop the need to throw up, that just came in a sudden wave. Sitting at 10 weeks pregnant now and I rarely use them because the all day nausea has gone but it was well worth it for the first while.
Thanks for the suggestion mum2all I will go to the chemist and suss them out. smile The nausea is the worst part as when I'm not being sick I'm too queasy to get much done or play with my daughter much. If I can just control the nausea I'll be happy. smile I was sick the whole 9 months when I was pregnant with my daughter so hoping it's not the case this time.
Congrats Panda, I hope your morning sickness settles down. I have also used the bands and they do work really well. Great thing is you don't even know you have it on! I also got a box of tea that had ginger in it. Ginger helps soothe an upset tummy smile
Thanks Rauie. smile I'll be picking up a pair of bands on Friday so hopefully they will work. grin My mother recommended ginger as well but ginger has always made nausea worse for me. I'm loving these Quelch ice blocks right now.
Sign in to follow this topic