Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Wetting thru Napp!ies Lock Rss

Hi all,

My DD (26 months) has been soaking thru her napp!es of a night time for the last couple of nights. When she wakes up in the morning, her PJ's are wet, her sheets are wet and if I'm really lucky, her quilt is wet as well....grrr!

She wear Hugg!es Walkers and what I am thinking is that maybe I need to go up a size for night time wear. What do you think?

2 cutie kids!

same happened with my DS, so i changed to the next size and the problem was fixed! the weight guidelines are there as an 'indication' so i'd try her in the next size up

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

Hi all,

just another thought as well (although you have solved the problem,) if the 'pee' smells really strong in the morning, your girl may have a UTI.

My daughter soaked her nappies for around a week and a half and I finally took her to the docs with a urine sample (as the nappies ammonia smell was really strong) and it turned out she had an UTI.

Just another option if pee smells strong. (I dont want to worry anyone with my suggestion!)

cheers
Kris0202
Sign in to follow this topic