Huggies Forum

Don't like new forum!!! Lock Rss

I don't like it at all!!! First of all with all the old posts going missing I was lost when I tried to find the one I had been with for ages (october07 mummies and bubbies)And I agree it is SOOOOOOO slow! Hope they iron out the bugs soon or I won't bother coming on here it is too much of a hassle!

I HATE IT...

I had a thread goin about MAY BABIES 2006, and now i cant find it. It had like 38 pages, now its only got the first 2 pages....Its so crap.And i cant figure it out...Arghh its gonna stress me out too much where i just cant be bothered wit it...

And mine is SOOOOOOOOOOO slow...

CHANGE IT BACK HUGGIES!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica,NSW,10 1/2 month old baby

Well I'm going to spend abit of time getting to know the new layout before saying I don't like it. I can see there are going to be options that weren't available in the old layout so this could in fact be a good thing, just have to get to know the new look and do abit of looking around first smile grrr will have to figure out smilies though!

Dizie, 2 girls, 2002 & 2003

oops, meant to add I like the photo of the yummymymmies on the homepage! damn, can't even do winks atm but you know who you are wink

To those who say their posts have been removed, have you seen la uraine's message up the top? She said it will take some time to import all of the posts, there are so many and they will try to get them all onto the new site. I was annoyed at first too until I read that they are trying.
not happy its so slow and took me a long time to get back into it. well i will keep trying but dont have a lot of time to keep looking , lets hope it gets quicker

karen ds94 dd96 ds04 ds06

HI Everyone

I just thought I would drop a note here to let you know that I've set up a post at the top of the General Discussion forum. I'll be popping in and out over the weekend trying to answer as many questions as I can about the new forum. Feel free to drop in and ask away.

While I'm here, there were a couple of questions that have come up in this thread.

Why are there so many members in our statistics now?
The new figure represents our total number of members in the Huggies Club. Now the forum is fully integrated into the Huggies site, the registration process will be easier. It's also easier to update your details, you can now do most of it for yourselves, including adding details about your babies to your profile. This information is displayed in the green box in the right hand corner of your screen.

I hope that you all come to love the new forum. There may be a few things that you will miss, but we think there are some great new functions that you will enjoy.

Cheers
Lauraine

bring back the old forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rrrrrrrr.. none of us like it...
the one thing lm pee'd the most about is there is no "my forums"
the ones you have participtaed in , so u can see who replies to your reply and so on..
i use to use this forum all the time, lm very disinterested in it now...
I'm not minding it too much! It's different, but that's not necessarily a BAD thing.

Have figured out how to keep track of your forums. Click "My Posts" in green window bottom left of screen, then select required thread and click 'last'... will take you to last posts in chosen thread. Might not be as direct as previously, but CAN be done.
[Edited on 14/04/2007]

The new forum is terrible I must say.
I tried a different website (before joining huggies last year) and its set up was exactly the same so I didn't join because of it..... and now I come back in here today to find it looks and loads the same as this other website.
Im used to change & go with the flow as such.... but this is just terrible..... You can't see things like you used to.... there are a few positives but mostly its just harder on the eye to find what you want & ..... oh my gosh how long do you want to take to load a freakin screen !!!! even on broadband it takes forever !!

Shell, DS 23/1/06 & DD 11/9/07 WA

I really think we all need to give the site some time before saying we dont like it. While things have changed, eg no My Forums, cant see who is online, the general look.. There are alot of things that have changed for the better, Private Meassages, being able to block etc..

I think it's a teensy bit disrespectful to demand things are changed after all the hard work Lauraine and the H#ggies team have done. Imagine you had done all this hard work and got greeted by this thread? Especially when they were trying to change things for the better.
not happy Jan, not happy....we have a really fast computer and this is ridiculous....there is teething problems, then there is extremely painful teething problems..good that they thought it needed refreshing, but has turned me off big time...takes far too long to download....sad

DS1,5yrs,DS2 2.5yrs..I love my beautiful boys!!

Sign in to follow this topic