Huggies Forum

Huggies Musical Mat Lock Rss

Hey everyone,
Got my mat today. The kids couldn't wait to get their hands on it but when I put the supplied batteries into it, it didn't work!!!! (The batteries they supplied were dead)
Luckily I always have spares around. I popped them in and the mat worked. The kids love it, shame that it had dead batteries in it , surely they could've supplied batteries that actually work! I'm so upset that they couldn't get the battery thing right, I would've been better off with no batteries supplied at least then I wouldn't be questioning my ability to put batteries into a toy! What a shame!
BTW the kids still love the mat it's a hit!
Sorry for the rant everyone just had to get it off my chest - now that's better smile

Bett, NSW, 2 boys & Twins 19.2.08

Hi There
Dont let two little batteries upset you.
These things happen.

Ethan 18/04/06 Hannah 13/04/07 Yep we were crazy a

Yeah I know, it was just annoying that's all.

got mine today woohoo smile

flintstones what ages are your boys - I havent opened it but wantto know what ages you think its good to start from and also what age they'd be too old for it. Do you think it would be ok for a 1st bday prsent?

Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Woot wooooooooooooot got mine today too yay!!!!

Stephanie Moo is 14mths tomorrow and she is loving it! Im thinking by the end of the day Ill be wishing they sent me flat batteries lmao
I am still waiting for mine!!!! lol I think they have taken my money for the postage though, so will wait and see! grin
Sorry for not getting back earlier but I don't get emails to alert me that a reply has been posted - don't know what to do to choose that option?
Anyway, the ages of my boys are 19 months and 3.5 yrs old. My eldest loves it more than my youngest but I'm sure it would be fine for a first birthday.

Sign in to follow this topic