Huggies Forum

selling on ebay Lock Rss

hello everyone

we have advertised our emmljunga pram on ebay as yet no bids its such a great pram and we paid over $1,000.00 for it the only reason we have had to sell it is our toddler is too heavy for the toddler seat that attaches to it!

I don't know what we are going to do with it if no-one bids for it! it is such a shame, I have really looked after it

bye

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

what are you hoping to sell it for?? Wat is the weight limitations for the toddler seat? What is your ebay id ... i'll check it out!! lol!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi Melly, I had trouble selling my Emmaljunga on Ebay too. It was about 12 months ago now. Emmaljungas seem to have lost their popularity in the last couple of years since the three-wheel joggers have improved. I ended up advertising my Emmaljunga in Ebay, in the local classifieds and on sites such as babyclassifieds.com.au and in the classifieds section of ninemonths.com.au. If I remember correctly it sold through ninemonths.com.au for $260.00. I had paid $700.00 for it, it was 18 months old and if I had sold it 6 months before I would have got $350.00 for it. It was the wrong time, three-wheelers had improved and become much cheaper than they were when I bought the Emmaljunga. I had the same problem - my toddler was too heavy for the toddler seat, I ended up buying a Valco Runabout II on Ebay and a friend gave me the toddler seat to match. Must say - I am happier with the Valco than I was with the Emmaljunga, even though I thought I loved the Emmaljunga at the time! I don't think anyone will pay what you want for it as well as postage so you will have to sell local pickup only. I ended up selling to someone in the same town as me so they didn't have to pay postage. I think it was about $80.00 to courier the pram from Brisbane to Sydney.

Good luck selling!

Hi Melly,
Look on the ebay home page, in the links column on the left hand side about half way done there should be a link to the "Want It Now" page. If you look in the Home, Lifestyle & Baby category you should be able to find people in you area looking for prams. Through this page you can then send them the add for your auction to help your sale.

Hope this helps,
Ailsa
Sign in to follow this topic