Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

simpsons figurines Lock Rss

Hi!! This might be a strange question, but did any of you purchase the simpsons figurines from coles/bilo? I am desperately trying to find two (rare figurines) from series two!! I need tina ballerina and corporal punishment! If anyone has them and would like to part with them, i am willing to pay for them ... I have looked on ebay and people are selling them for ridiculously high prices (as far as im concerned)!! Like they are going for $60 for the two of them ... when although they are rare, they were only $2 to purchase originally!! I appreciate any help!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Just thought i would let you know that i have been on the look out but no luck yet.

Have you tried asking if they have any unopened boxes. Just a suggestion becasue where ilooked they had unopened boxes. They also have them at the coles servo's if you have those where you are.

well good luck in finding them. I will continue to keep my eyes open.

Adam(07/09/01), Holly(08/07/04) & Matthew(230605)

brandons mum, how are you going in your search? I know that our coles has the tina ballerina as I saw it there this morning, but wasn't sure of who she was till I looked at it on ebay!! I might have to go and buy all of them and put them on ebay and make a fortune, but for you......... let me know how you are going! smile

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

Hi I too need those two to complete our collection. They are nowhere to be found . I ve even got my mum (who lives 800km away ) looking for them. My husband is a simpsons freak!!!! Icant believe they are selling for $60 on ebay. Good luck let us know if you find them.

kylie,nsw,mum to William & Hannah

Sign in to follow this topic