Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Sign me up!! Rss

So this is from the "desparate to loose weight" thread.

I am signing myself up for the Huggies mum, weight loss challenge. You can too,

1. Name: Roie

2. Age: 23

3. Weight now: 73kg (OMG, that's more than just before I had baby #3)

4. Goal weight: 63 kg

5. Time frame: Before xmas 2007

6. Why I want to loose weight: Not happy with my weight now, and would like to be comfortable in swimmers again, plus I want to be fitter and healthier to keep up with 3 active kids. I am hoping in loosing a few Kgs, maby my boobs may shrink too (lol), I want a flat stomach again and lessen my "thunder theighs".
7. Biggest obstical: Doing it healthily without going overboard, and sticking to my goal weight, and knowing that when I get there that is enough, and not lapsing into old habbits.

Arrggg can't believe I weigh 73 kgs I have never been so heavy in my life!! and 4 years ago I weighted in at just 48 kg. How did I get so heavy and not notice???

1. Name: Stacey

2. Age: 25

3. Weight now: 73kgs

4. Goal weight: 65kgs (for now)

5. Time frame: October ( no particular reason except Id like to TTC before the year is out!)

6. Why I want to loose weight: I hate looking frumpy in clothes and feeling uncomfortable. Would like to be healthy and feel fantastic

7. Biggest obstical: Avoiding chocolate
Okay, I'm up for it too!!

1. Name: Michaela

2. Age: 27

3. Weight now: 95kg (so, so depressing - never been this big in my life before, apart from when pregnant!!)

4. Goal weight: 65 - 70kg

5. Time Frame: By Luke's 2nd birthday - June next year

6. Why I want to lose weight: I don't want to be embarassed going out in public, or be afraid to take my boy swimming, or just look at myself in the mirror!! I'm tall, but not tall enough to pretend this is acceptable!

7. Biggest Obstacle: mainly chocolate!! Also staying motivated and not deciding sleep is more important than health!!

I can't believe I'm this big, it's scary. I know I have a long road ahead, but I hope this will keep me on track!!

Good Luck to everyone!!!!! xxxxxxxxx
1. Name: Joanne

2. Age: 21

3. Weight now: 80kg

4. Goal weight: 62 kg

5. Time frame: March next year.

6. Why I want to loose weight: To fit in my Pre - Baby clothes, Be happier about myself, want to be healthier and feel healthier and not feel run down all the time.

7. Biggest obstical: Food, any type of food, Major sweet tooth though so mostly chocolate.
Im also an emotional eater, so when im stressed which is a lot i eat until i am over full and its usually bad stuff.

8. Weight before baby: 62 kg

Measurments

Height: 157 cms
Chest: 98cms
Waist: 87cms
Abdomen: 112cms (oh my god)
Hips: 112cms
Thigh: 67cms

Size 16.
Want to lose 18 kilos.
[Edited on 10/07/2007]

Roie I would kill to be 73kgs. And I think 48kgs is a bit too skinny.

member since 2004

1. Katherine

2. 27

3. I weigh 65kg

4. I'd like to weigh 54kg

5. ASAP

6. I feel fat. People always comment on how much weight I've put on.

7. Wine, chips missing breakfast. Eating later in the day.

is there anything wrog with being 73kg's? i'm 70 and although i'm a bit podgy at the front i never thought i weighed to much?
1. Name: Jenny

2. Age: 23

3. Weight now: 84kg

4. Goal weight: 68kg

5. Time frame: Before end of November

6. Why I want to loose weight: i want to lose weight to fit into some normal clothes again and to feel healthy.

7. Biggest obstical: Eating to much junk food
[Edited on 03/07/2007]
1. Name: Melina

2. Age: 24

3. Weight now: 62kg

4. Goal weight: 52kg

5. Time frame: End of october

6. Why I want to loose weight: I just want to be fit and healthy again! I eat right but the weight isnt going anywhere. Plus im short!

7. Biggest obstacle: Not staying motivated, coffee and chocolate!

Kaliyah Jett 11/11/02 & Cruze Scarlett 8/8/06

1. Name: Nikki

2. Age: 20
3. Weight now: 80 kg

4. Goal weight: 65

5. Time frame: by christmas

6. Why I want to loose weight: i feel frumpy i have no nice clothes and i want to feel sexy, DP says he loves me like i am and i believe him but i just wanna be able to feel as sexy as i can and right now i cant do that with thunder thighs and a frumpy tummy... And i wanna be able to get into a swimming cosie and not be embaressed!

7. Biggest obstical: Choccy and chinese!

1. Name: Nikki

2. Age: 20
3. Weight now: 80 kg

4. Goal weight: 65 kg

5. Time frame: by christmas

6. Why I want to loose weight: i feel frumpy i have no nice clothes and i want to feel sexy, DP says he loves me like i am and i believe him but i just wanna be able to feel as sexy as i can and right now i cant do that with thunder thighs and a frumpy tummy... And i wanna be able to get into a swimming cosie and not be embaressed!

7. Biggest obstical: Choccy and chinese, not staying motivated i just cant find time in the day and then when i can something always says in my head nah do it later

1. Name: Kathryn

2. Age: 22

3. Weight now: 85kg

4. Goal weight: 65-70kg

5. Time frame: before october

6. Why I want to loose weight: I'm going on holidays and want to look good. I'm also sick of people asking when I'm due... grrr

7. Biggest obstical: Junk food & gaining motivation

Sign in to follow this topic