Huggies Forum

Anyone around 30? Rss

Is there any mums around 28 - 32? There doesn't seem to be many of us out there. Even if you type 'yes' just to let me know I am not alone.
Thankyou.

mum of 3

Hi Pauline,
My Name is Kim i am 34 yrs old.

siobhan's mum

Hi Pauline,
We are around!!
My name is Jenny I an 29 going on 30 this year.
My son 's name is Kristopher.
Hi Pauline,

I am 35. I have twin boys 5 months.

Victoria ~ 3yr old beautiful twin boys

Hi Pauline,

We are here... I am 29 turning 30 this year. I am mum to 3.
Sam

Sam, Brissie Mum DD 13, DS 10, DS 5 & DS 5 months

Hi Pauline,
I am 29, turning the big 30 this year. I have 3 kids, 10.5 yo boy, 8 yo girl and almost 9 month old boy. Feel free to chat anytime. My email addy is traceyl01@hotmail.com
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi Pauline,

I know what you mean. There are lots of posts for "Young Mums" but what about the slightly older ones who are still young in there own right?

I just turned 29 yesterday, have a delightful 13 month old daughter and am 12 weeks pregnant with my second bub.

You are not alone and is nice to see us slightly older mums out in force.

Hi Pauline, you are definately not alone. I'm 32 and am 11 weeks pregnant with my first baby. All my girlfriends are in their early thirties and are just starting families now. Feel free to email me at devnic@bigpond.com if you ever feel like a chat. Nicole

Nicole NT

hi pauline, i am 30 turning 31 this year my gorgeous boy is turning 1 this week. i know what you mean, i was starting to think i was the only one.

Kelly,QLD, boy 23.01.03 and girl 08.04.05

Hi,
My name is Michelle I am 31 going on 32.
Have a son Corey - 10months old.

Michelle, mum to Corey 14/3/03 - Bankstown

Hi Pauline, Erin here, as you know I'm 28. I have 2 daughters and a foster son and plan on having a few more yet. Funny, when I was 17 and got pregnant I felt like I was the only one and now that I'm older and have a baby I still feel like I'm one of a select few. It's nice to know we're not the only ones.

Erin,W.A. kids 12,5,2 and 1

Hi Pauline, I'm a 31 yr old new mum. My little girl, Jessica is 17 weeks. You're definately not alone. Most of the new mums I know are older and would probably fit into your 28-32 age category, so there are heaps of us around smile

Kim, Qld, 9 mth girl

Sign in to follow this topic