Huggies Forum

Is it possible........ Lock Rss

I've put this over in the pregnancy section but don't seem to be getting any responses....

Is it possible to get morning sickness as soon as you conceive? We are TTC with no 2. I have felt really unwell the last few days, a lot like I was when I was first pregnant with Jayden. I did a test yesterday to see if I could've been pregnant from the previous month but still had AF, that came up negative. AF isn't due for another week or so. Any ideas??

I often feel quite sick just before my AF arrives so it could be that , sorry

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

But that's 10 days away and I've never felt like this before AF. At the moment I'm sitting down and am still feeling dizzy.

well could be or could be ovulation that always makes me feel off too

Nope, can't be that either! lol. I ovulated last week, sorry if TMI!

well I will jump the gun and say congrats! get a test one of those early ones or bloods dones

Lol. I did a test yesterday, one of those First Response once which you can do 5 days prior to AF but that came up neg. I'm guessing it would be too soon to show up on a HPT anyway.

Yep, you can definitely have morning sickness very early. I was only about 10 days pregnant when I started to feel queasy all day & was up weeing 2-3 times a night (sorry if TMI!). My GP told me it is unusual to have pregnancy symptoms within days of conceiving but it does happen. I actually thought I was sick, not pregnant, because of the nausea & weeing (I didn't know that it happened early on, I thought it only started when the baby got bigger & was pressing on your bladder). I did a home test which came up positive & I would've only been 2 weeks along at the time.

ditto, six pregnancies, and all bar the last one i was hurling before the first two weeks were up...

hope you get you wish either way

gasp)

mum of five, grandma of one

Sign in to follow this topic