Huggies Forum

Hi Allison and Lauraine Lock Rss

Can you tell me why the new Shea Butter wipes are smaller in size than the other Huggies wipes? They seem to be the same in thickness but about 1 cm narrower!

It seems petty I know but just interested as to know why? Can you shed some light on this?

Thanks!
Nat
I know, I know!!! So we can all complain about getting less for our dollar!!

C'mon Nat, you didn't think about that before you asked did you??

Post deleted by administrator.
very nice smelling, but yes i did notice they are a bit smaller.
I would also like to know if they are going to come out in a smaller pack than those big 240 pack or what ever they are,

i would really like to try them but i cant afford a big pack like that.

You know some free samples would be great, especially for your dedicated huggies buyers!!!
I know girls, it seems so pathetically petty but I noticed as I was pulling them out of the pop top that they were indeed smaller. I was a little surprised!

Yes, Mish, less bang for your buck! With twins, every cent counts! We buy everything in bulk...heheheheheh even mumma comes in bulk! (but i'm working on it!)

The wipes smell soooooo good. I do really like them but feel a little cheated that they are smaller and cost the same!

Can you tell me why the new Shea Butter wipes are smaller in size than the other Huggies wipes? They seem to be the same in thickness but about 1 cm narrower!

It seems petty I know but just interested as to know why? Can you shed some light on this?

Not sure about this one, I'll pass your question onto the Huggies brand team and let you know their response.

Cheers
Alison
Huggies Forum Moderator
Shea Butter Wipes ....For everyone!!!

/.
[Edited on 12/09/2007]
Sorry Nat I am going to hi jack your thread here, if you read this again alison, I have complained to Huggies a couple of time about those horrible pop up tubs.
DD had the worst nappy this morning and every time I went to get a wipe out the stupid things had bunched in the tub so then I had to try and seperate them with one hand.
I love Huggies wipes, but can't stand the new style, will have to look at changing brands but I really do prefer Huggies!
Posted by: Alison

Not sure about this one, I'll pass your question onto the Huggies brand team and let you know their response.

Cheers
Alison
Huggies Forum Moderator

Thanks Alison. I look forward to the response!
Nat
No worries Jess,
I had similar problems but just took them out of the tub and turned them over and started from the bottom (if that makes sense?) This seemed to work better for me!
Sign in to follow this topic