Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. New and don't know where to start!

New and don't know where to start! Rss

Hi Ladies! Ive just recently just gotten a computer and Im checking out the sites. I have a 14 month old daughter named Macenzie that I just love to bits. Im a full time at home mum looking for some new friends and I hope someone will message me back- to get me started.

Aileen, nsw, Macenzie17 months plus 1 edd 4/11/04

Hi Aileen,
Welcome to the site. My name is Tracey and I am mum to 3. I have a 10 yo boy, 8 yo girl and 9 month old boy. My email address is traceyl01@hotmail.com Feel free to email me anytime. I am also on MSN. Look forward to hearing from you.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hey Tracey,
Thanks for messaging back, I sent you an email. Is there anyone else who wants to chat????

Hi Aileen

My names Linda im 27 and have a daughter named Olivia who is 13 months old. We live in Newcastle and i would love to chat with you.... Im a fulltime at home mum too.
Cheers

Linda, NSW, mum of Olivia (b) 03.01.03

Hi there
My name is Melissa and I have a almost 2 yr old ( his birthday is 30 April 2002)
I am always wanting to meet new people so if you would like to e-mail me it's cjpao@brisbane.qld.gov.au
So please feel to contact me
Mel

mel, qld, tristan 4

Hi Linda,

Im 25 and also live in the Newcastle area. Olivia is such a popular name now I know 2 others around the same age.

My daughter Macenzie went to bed at 6 tonight so Im pretty stoked. The rest of the night to relax.
We had a swim at the beach today for her first time so she was pretty tired.

I'll chat to you soon
Aileen:-)

Hey Mel!

Hows life in QLD? As I said above I live near Newcastle in NSW.

Whats your little kids name? What do you do in spare time?

I like to scrapbook, shop, Hang out with the gals and be a mum.

Look forward to hearing from u again.

Aileen

Hi Aileen

So how did Macenzie like the beach? We're taking Liv to the beach today and it will be her first time too. So hoping she will like it...Shes been in a pool a couple of times but never at the beach....

Cheers

Linda, NSW, mum of Olivia (b) 03.01.03

G'day Linda,

Macenzie was a bit of a grump so she wasn't that impressed, I think the water was too cold. But I think she thought the sand tasted nice.

We have a pool at home so she loves the water and she's been having lessons since she was 6 mths.

I hope Liv likes it a bit more than Macenzie did!

BYE! BYE! 8)

hi welcome u should enjoy this froum i do my eamail is virpikaarina@aol.com i hve had a few nice people contact me or me concat them never know who you will find to be a friend

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi, I am new too, I didn't know where to go to meet the people on here.

Hi!!

Welcome to Huggies smile]

Look forward to chatting to you

Kym
Sign in to follow this topic