Huggies Forum

what about you? Lock Rss

just having some brekky, raison toast, and i realised that i eat and luv raison toast, yet i dont like raisons or sultanas.

i alo HATE tomatoes, but eat spag bol, tomato sauce etc

what things do you eat that you dont like an ingredient of?

cos i am a fussy eater, theres probably heaps more things if i thnk about it hard enough!

3 Little Ones to Love.....

Arrggh AVOCADOS - i hate avocado's but i LOVE LOVE LOVE guacamole?? Go figure
me too! auh yum, i only eat it with nachos though. mmm, lunch today will be nachos i think!
if i eat a avcado by itself, it kind f makes me gag!

3 Little Ones to Love.....

I dont like cheese but i will eat a cheese and tom toasted sandwhich and pizza.. The cheese has to be melted for me to eat it..
Strange I know

Ethan 18/04/06 Hannah 13/04/07 Yep we were crazy a

I hate pork- but love pork crackling!!!!

Dee
I am the same as rach311, i hate cheese but will eat it in a toasted sandwich, or on spag bol.
I'm exactly the same as you spunkyprincess. Don't like sultanas but like them within breads or cakes. Don't like raw tomatoes but love them when cooked in amongst things. Don't like egg yolk but will eat it if the egg is scrambled.

I can't eat raw tomatos but love sauces made from tomatoes
sam on the raisin toast - i hate raisins and sultanas but will eat them on toast if its nicely buttered up!

i love strawberry's and strawberry jam but i can not stand the lumpy bits of strawberries in the jam - i only use the jelly consistency

and same with yoghurt. i love youghurt but i can't eat the lumpy bits of mango and stuff in it (even though i love mango)

sam = same lol
I like bananas and mangos ..but cant eat anything mango or banana flavoured ...I love coffee and hate anything coffee flavoured
Sign in to follow this topic