Huggies Forum

General Discussion

Woolly Wombat

Moderating posts Lock

I was very amused that the only message from me that has been moderated (ie not imediatelly displ...

9 replies

Hi Lisa, I'm sure you can appreciate that since nappies, among other things, are integral to our business we like to see what our m...

who else is still exhausted?? Lock

HI Mums My daughter is now 6 months, and although things are getting easier now i am still reall...

7 replies

I found that giving my daughter Storm (6mths) a bath at around 9pm every night has helped greatly. As she is niced and relaxed afte...

TrinaW

In regards to sleep experts Lock

Following the birth and awake months of my youngest child, I attended two sleep clinics with Rhon...

1 reply

Hi TrinaW I found that my daughter Storm had actually swaped her days for nights which ment that not only were we up allnight strugg...

eilishsdadda

DESPERATE WANT TO BUY Lock

Tonka Electronic Chuck the talking fire engine and the dump truck... in good near new condition.

3 replies

Good luck

vkw

OUCH Lock

dont you hate it when your kids hurt themselves. recently my 4 yr old tripped in the kitchen an...

7 replies

my 9 yr old sis got 4 stitches put in her foot yesterday. she was playing with a paint scraper and left it on the ground outside, fo...

BaSSBaBe

Hi :) Lock

Hi everyone My name is Tahlia and the Perth part of this forum is extremely quiet! I am 19, h...

1 reply

hi to u too. just sent u an email

Suz01

Flying with babies Lock

Does anyone have any tips? My bub is 6 months old and I am about to fly to NZ by myself (with hi...

2 replies

Hi I flew from Sydney to Hamilton Island when my daughter was 5 months old ( my husband aswell) We were at the airport nice and ear...

TeeN_MuM

Single mums trying to find a man Lock

Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone has had success dating, I'm trying to and i've realised...

19 replies

hey im a single mum of twin boys, i know the feelin of tryin to find time for your self, let alone a men...... where do i start......

sim1

Angry & emotional 5yr old boy! Got a miracle solution? love to hear it Lock

Help!!! My 5 1/2 yr old is very emotional, cries at the drop of a hat & gets really upset & angry...

1 reply

Hi sim1 My 12mth DD has some issues with food and when she eats somthing that triggers a reaction she gets teary and emotional too d...

specialneedsmum

mum of 2 boys - 5years with autism & 9month baby Lock

Hi all ! Great idea these forums don't you think? I am Georgie a mum of 2 gorgeous boys from the...

13 replies

hi georgie! i just wanted to say, you sound like a very brave lady! how did you make the decision to have another one? and how did y...

vkw

the downside of parenting. Lock

i am having a bit of whinge. not sure if to call it a whinge but need to let it off my chest. tod...

1 reply

Dear vkw, I hope your days are filled with sunshiney days including lots of cuddles & kisses that all us Mums deserve. Sorry to hear...

chookie's mum

being naughty the year before school? Lock

My daughter is starting school next year and I have notice that she has become more naughty than...

1 reply

my son is not starting school till 2006 but is getting naughty at times. but they do like to learn new things. he has recently sta...

vkw

lunch ideas for mums? Lock

any one got any brain waves for your own lunch? i get so bored with lunch today i had a glass of ...

1 reply

Today we went to Woolies & got some salad, fresh ham & fresh bread rolls, well I whipped up some killer rolls... Lettuce, Rocket, t...

oscar25204

neonatal death Lock

i'm still a member of the huggies baby club from my last pregnancy and had sometime today to have...

5 replies

Hi Oscar25204 We welcome your feedback on Huggies Parents Exchange. Although we don't have a separate forum for the discussi...

TenSweetKisses

Clothes for boys Lock

Hi, I have a 7 1/2 month old son. I have noticed that around my area and other places I've been t...

28 replies

I find all my clothes at either BIG W or pumpkin patch.. Although I never pay full price for it. If you live in Sydney, try DFO fact...

vkw

no more training wheels. Lock

my 4 yr old son,brad yestraday learned to ride his bike without the training wheels, clever kid....

2 replies

I was always told the longer you leave them on the bike the harder it is. My son got his bike at 2 1/2 and he was 3 when we took hi...

melis

Helping Students out who are studying to be midwifes Lock

Hello I answered an ad off a website that someone posted saying that they are studying to be a m...

1 reply

Melly, I'm with you, I think it all sounds a little strange. I have a few friends who are nurses and one studying to be a midwife a...

mamajj

Popper/Juice box holder Lock

Hi everyone, I have been in search for a hard moulded popper holder, like a stubbie holder but f...

1 reply

Hi Jo, I had a popper holder with the different top attachments, when my 10 year old was a baby and recently saw them at one of our...

mel's angels

Any Mums with babies with special needs? Lock

Hi, My daughter who has just turned 2 has Down Syndrome and I wondered if there are any other Mum...

3 replies

My second son we now know is autistic and ADHD, he is 4 now but we always thought from birth he was 'high maintence' until the label...

Lonelymum

I need some help about symtoms........ Lock

pregnancy symptoms that is. my period is now 2wks overdue, i have all the signs, sickness in the ...

4 replies

i got my period today and the doc seemes to think i had an early miscarrage. its when the egg gets fertilized but doesnt implant it...

itsybitsyspider

oaks day Lock

Hey everyone!! I know yhis sin't a 'baby topic' and i apologise but i'm getting desperate!! I'm...

2 replies

what is oaks day? i have never heard of it

Bertini prams/toddler seats? Lock

hi well i have a bertini bidwell pram and have recently purshased a toddler seat for my daughter ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

Kiddies Blue Books Lock

Hello Am just curious as to whether you can get new blue books. These aer the ones that you writ...

2 replies

Check with your health nurse/local Gp. Or get in contact withthe Aust.Childhood Immunisation Register. Or even the Immunisation heal...

melis

Personalised Teddy Bears Lock

Hello When our little boy was born we were given a teddy bear dressed in an outfit with our son...

3 replies

HI Just wondering whether you had any success with this? Cheers M2G

NEW-MUM

starting school Lock

Hi my friends kid is going to be 5 and a bit when they start school as their birthday is in early...

1 reply

my son will be 5 in may but we are holding him bach till the next year, he will be 5 yrs & 8 months when he starts. it meant t...

model agencies? Lock

Hi everyone Was wondering if anyone has used a modelling agency and whether they could reccommend...

7 replies

Wow that's a lot of money... Ok casper, found some good sites to find some agencies. This one has links to the best agencies in NSW...

meli

Quick help Lock

Can someone please help me get rid of my dry itchy and sore throat I havnt had any sleep last nig...

4 replies

You could mix salt in warm water and gargle. Also, lemon juice warmed up with honey in it - no water works well for me. Good luck...

vkw

silly mum!! Lock

we have all laughed at the antics of our kids & partners. but how about sharing stories of athe ...

1 reply

i have been putting the milk in the pantry and the cutlery straight in the sink after i get it out of the dishwasher. i think thats ...

vkw

huge baby Lock

did anyone see aca a few days ago with the 14 mo. who is 29 kgs. he is in size 6-10 boys clothes ...

5 replies

The article in the "New Idea" states the following; The situation is so critical that doctors are working fast to find the reason b...

Chat rooms for kids Lock

I know this isn't a topic to do with little ones but I thought I'd ask other mums for their opini...

5 replies

The idea of an MSN group is a great idea Steph. You can patrol who gets access. I'll keep this in mind for my kids as they get a bit...

R Perrott

Huggies emails Lock

Hi guys, Just wondering if Huggies are still sending out emails. I've changed email address ages...

3 replies

Hi again, We do have a number for you to call in New Zealand, 0800 733 703. I'll also pass your details onto our team to see if we...

Angie4701

Huggies Barcodes Lock

Hi, I only just found out about the Huggies Playmat offer and my daughter is just into crawler ...

3 replies

Hi Angie, You might also want to check the Newborn, Newborn Accessories & Equipment area, as they have a post in there about the hug...

vkw

choking hazard Lock

i am not sure what tey are called but be careful of those little clip things that are used to sea...

1 reply

My grandmother also told me about someone dying from swallowing one of those. I am paranoid about leaving them around now. Angie

melis

Friend from mums group not very responsible Lock

Hello everyone one of the girls from my mums group told us the other day that she leaves her 14 ...

23 replies

Just thought I would let you guys know about a friend of mine... Ever since her baby was four months old she would put her in her co...

vkw

not so friendly neighbours. Lock

does anyone else relate to this.? about 10 yrs ago we built a new house as did all the neighbours...

4 replies

i know i should but in all honesty i can't be bothered

Spy-ware removers Lock

Hi ppl,Just wondering if anyone knows of any good free or cheap py-ware removers?

4 replies

try www.spywarestomer.com you have to download it but i run mine every 30 minutes and in one week it has found over 350 infections. ...

Vegetarians? Lock

Hi there everybody! I was just curious as to how many vegetarians might be out there. I'm veget...

16 replies

Hi Linda! I hope you had a good time away!! Did you ever get hold of that book 'Raising Vegetarian Children'? I have heard of it,...

Mel n Jay

Babies in Arms at the Movies..Is it worth going ? Lock

Has anyone been to any "Babies in Arms" sessions at the movies ? I am thinking of going for the...

7 replies

sounds good. I definately will go soon ! Lets just hope my bub will be in a good mood. thanks for your comment

First birthdays Lock

Hi everyone! What did everyone do for their bubs first birthdays? DS turns one soon - we've dec...

9 replies

the womens weekly fantastic cakes is great & quit easy to make the ckes my middle son just turnred 3 he had a ball choosing his cake...

melis

Childcare Lock

Hello Just looking for some opinions here I would love to hear both sides I was just wondering ...

16 replies

Hi Melly I have booked my son into childcare for when he is around 12 months. The reason is that my husband and I are still rentin...