Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Rockingham & Surrounds

Rockingham & Surrounds

Huggies_Moderator

Sharing Personal Details Lock

Hi there, Just a reminder when sharing personal information, that the Huggies Forum is a means ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Hollygreen-281

group for young mums Lock

Hi all I am 21, live in rockingham and have a 2 1/2 month old beautifull daughter. I would like ...

5 replies

Hi! I'm 23 and moving to Rockingham in a couple of weeks and would love to meet other young mums. My daughter is 4,5 months now...

Gabriellehill

trying to start a mothers group Lock

Hi all. Im trying to start some sort of mothers group. Nothing fancy, just mums looking to meet u...

Gabriellehill

looking for other new mums Lock

Hi everyone, I'm new(ish) to the area and have a 6 week old baby... I'm looking for mum...

Jodie Wilkes

Looking for a mothers group Lock

Hi, I am a mother of a 22 month old girl and we have recently moved back to Safety Bay and I am l...

Janinejones1980

Mandurah or Rockingham Hospital + recommended Obstetrician Lock

Hi, Does anyone have any recommendations at either hospital above and a preferred Obstetrician? ...

Bdhakal86

Peel Health Campus pro's/con's Lock

Hi my hubby and I have just had a bit of a shock at discovering we are expecting baby number 2 (v...

2 replies

Oh and I think I got back about $30 of each appointment from medicare too

Logankirsty

New to the Rockingham area with a 3yr old and a 7 month looking for help Lock

Hello, My family and I have just moved over to rockingham from the uk for my husbands work. I ha...

1 reply

Hi and welcome to aus and to the forum. I'm not from there but found this site: http://www.activeactivities.com.au/directory...

Belinda87_05

Mum and Dad in Rockingham looking to meet other parents Lock

Hi, I'm Belinda and my partner's name is Tom. We have 2 kids at home who are 8 and 6 an...

Amesmli3

Mandurah Young Mums Lock

Hi girls, i writing on behalf of a friend, she has been looking for a young mums group in mandur...

14 replies

Hi! I am a 23 year old single mum with a son who is almost 4. I've recently moved to the mandurah area and I just wondering i...

C_S_Walsh

Moved to Rockingham from UK looking to meet more lovely mummies in the area... Lock

Hey, my names Charlotte, I'm 25 with a 15 month old little girl. Moved to Rockingham from th...

3 replies

Hi ladies, My husband and I have just moved back to this area and I am hoping to find some mummy friends and some playmates for my l...

anna_nt

Rockingham and surrounds members Lock

So now we have our own forum for Rockingham and Surrounds which would include Mandurah (so if you...

30 replies

Just realised how old most of these posts are Im due dec 2013 and keen to meet up with other Mums to be message me if anyone else i...

Freckel

first time due in Dec. Lock

Hi I'm 7weeks ish with my first and living in Rockingham with my partner -37 I'm 34 and...

3 replies

Thanx I was looking for a first time mum's aswell I'm new at all this

Mum2A&C

Young(ish) Mummy from Baldivis Lock

Hi Everyone, I'm a young mum (21) living in Waikiki (about to move to Baldivis) looking to meet ...

10 replies

Hey! I'm a mum to 2 daughters, living in Baldivis. There is a great Facebook page for Baldivis mums, called 'Baldivis Mum...

Cohen  Bump 09.04.10

any pregnant 1st time mums Lock

i am 16weeks and am having a very hard time dealing with all the changes etc anyone feel the same...

7 replies

I'm 16 weeks too, we fell the first moth of trying after 12 months of changing our lives to a healthier lifestyle...and althoug...

Bianca_Lee89

Young mums in Rockingham/ Mandurah Lock

Hey my names Bianca I'm 23 and I have an 18 month son. We live in Waikiki but I don't really know...

1 reply

Hi there Bianca sorry this must be so late to reply just signed up ! I'm also in Waikiki if your interested in meeting another ...

Tinkerbell_858

Mothers groups in Rockingham Lock

Hello my name is Ann and I am a stay at home mum. Would love to go to a play group to meet other ...

4 replies

http://www.ourcommunity.com.au/directories/list... This is the only one I know of, am yet to go to it though. Its for both local and...

Emilyjane_Wood

Young mum. Lock

Hello i'm emily, I'm 21 and expecting my 1st in january. I can't wait. But i know no one. I live ...

13 replies

hey im niki im 22 and have just moved to orelia i have 2 boys a 2 and a half and a 1 year old if your interested at meeting up at a ...

Amyzbubblez

Mums in Mandurah. I'm due in August 2012., looking for other mums :) Lock

Hi Ladies, MY name is Amy and I am moving from Perth to Mandurah in July 2012 and due in August ...

14 replies

Hi Ladies, I was looking for the same thing, so I've created this page on facebook today. Please check it out! =) http://www.facebo...

Nynaeve

looking for friendship :) Lock

Hello to all Does anyone know of a good playgroup/ mothers group/ i really need to get out of t...

2 replies

Hi hollygreen. I did find one at a place called Westerly Community Centre. The ladies there were very nice. I eventually found one ...

Carandy

Best Schools in the area Lock

Hi, we might be moving to the rockingham/baldivis are and was just wondering if anyone could reco...

4 replies

Oh really? yeah schools over here are pretty big. haha.. All areas in Baldivis are lovely lots of families.. settlers Hills is pr...

KatieEva

2011 Rockingham & surrounds mums Lock

Hi Ladies, I'm just wondering if there are any mums or mums to be in Rockingham areas that woul...

1 reply

Hi Ladies, I'm just wondering if there are any mums or mums to be in Rockingham areas that would like to chat or meet up. I'm a...

Lairdos23

Mums In Betram! Lock

I'm a 25 year old mother of 2 girls, 22 months and 5 months old. My partner and I moved to Bertr...

6 replies

Hello well it has been awhile, i didnt click on the watch topic and totally forgot about this threat, Is anybody still wanting to ...

JF8AE1

Any 35+ mums with young children? Lock

Hi! Just wondering if there are any 'older' mums out there with young children? I have a 2.5 yr o...

8 replies

Hi, I'm 31 and have an almost 5 month old baby girl, she is my first (and probably only) and I am a single Mum. I don't seem to fit...

Reo_082002

mums group in byford Lock

hi, I have a 3 month old baby girl Rachel and would like to know if there are any mothers group...

ARK

Asking for Hubby.. Lock

Hi, we are still fairly new to WA and hubby is looking to find people to go trail bike/dirt bike ...

*My Sweeties*

Mums Of Facebook Lock

Hello Everyone, I recently started a Facebook Group for all the facebook mummy's I would love ev...

1 reply

hi, i tried to get through and it doesnt work. i wondering why

Good Family Suburbs to Live In Rockingham Lock

Hi, My name in Amy and I am looking to move back to Rockingham after almost 12 years away. I kno...

2 replies

Hi, I live in Warnbro near centro warnbro, it's a lovely area to live in I used to live in Warnbro. Caffra Close to be exact. I ...

dylansmum07

3 yr old and 8 month old Lock

Hello I have lived in rockingham for about a year and wanting to meet new friends for both mysel...

2 replies

Hi i have just moved to Bertram I am 25 and have a almost 4 yr old DD would love to meet up if your still up for it? Do you have f...

ARK

Mandurah mums and bubs Lock

I've just moved to WA (Mandurah) with my hubby and 2yr old daughter and would love to meet up wit...

2 replies

Hi I am from Meadow Springs, have 2 little girls, are also new to the area and would love to meet up for a coffee and play. Cont...

baby_gurl

Any one know of a 3yr old Kindy Lock

We are soon moving down to Baldivis or around that area....... and i have a 3 and a half yr old D...

1 reply

There is Waikiki play school in Cooloongup. It is run very similar like a school... its amazing what this school can do with the li...

Bek +2

young mums baldivis Lock

hi im 18 wit a 11 months old lil girl me and my partner are looking at building in this area i w...

bikkies

Coffee? Lock

hi im kim, 32yrs old i have 2 boys, one is nearly 2 and the other is 5mths old i live in warnbro...

lin08cal10

Moving to Rockingham Lock

Hi I will be moving to Rockingham from Adelaide in December, would like to know what there is to...

1 reply

Hi, just a couple of questions first, where abouts in Rockingham? My family doc is good, but no use to you if you are on the other s...

Rentals Lock

Does anyone know how hard it is to get a rental in the Rockingham/Kwinana area??? Cheers

NAPLAN Lock

Has anyone had their children sit their NAPLAN tests this year? Im actually more interested in t...

Purple Mummy

OK .. HERES WHAT I WANNA SAY Lock

IM 21 A SINGLE MUM TO A 2 YR OLD DAUGHTER IM A STAY AT HOME MUM BREANNA GOES TO DAYCARE MONDAY...

6 replies

Hi, i am 24yo and have a 3yo DD we are moving to baldivis in about 2months time and would love to make some new friends that i can ...

staceytylermikayla

New mothers group Lock

Hello my name is stacey i am a 27 year old mother of two children. Tyler who is 4 and mikayla who...

3 replies

I'm in Rockingham. My son will be 11 months tomorrow. If you want to meet for a coffee let me know. I better say as well I'm 34 (arg...

1BZYMUM

looking for work Lock

just wondering if anyone knows of any good jobs goingaround the area we are looking at moving dow...

Cohen  Bump 09.04.10

young mummys groups? Lock

I just wanted to know if there are any Young mother groups in rockingham?

3 replies

try asking the child health centers they will probs be able to help you.