Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. 1st time mum's from Windsor or surrounding area's

1st time mum's from Windsor or surrounding area's Rss

Hi I'm a 29 year old mum, married with a beautful 6 month old baby boy "NOAH" who was born on the 10/8/03.
I'd love to hear from anyone living in or around the Windsor area who would love to chat or maybe meet up sometime.
I don't know many people in the area & would love to make some new friends.
Hope to hear from a few mum's close by.
Cheers!!!
Storm. rainbowstorm@hotmail.com
hi live at windsor too i just eamiled u

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi storm. My name is Sue. I am 34 yrs old married with 3 kids. Matthew 5 yrs old, Sarah 3 yrs and jessica 17 months old. I live in Jamisontown, South Penrith. nsw. My e-mail addresses are susiesmile@optusent.com.au sue_keeffe@optusent.com.au or sue_keeffe@yahoo.com.au take your pick. I would love to hear from you sometime. Your welcome to come over for a cuppa and a chat if you like, I would love that. I love meeting people and making friends. And My kids love playing with other kids.

I hope to hear from you soon.

sue. ps. I have msn messenger. My id is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au I added you to my msn messenger list. I hope you don't mind. I would love to chat with you sometime. bye now. My home number is 47330243 give me a call anytime or you can sms me on 0412234329 I love getting messages. hehehheeh. and maybe we can gettogether this week if you like. I also started up a mothers group on friday afternoons about 12.30pm or 1pm. bye

sue
Hi Sue,
How's things? Thanks for your details. It's nice to meet you. Geez, I bet you've got your hands full with 3 little one's. I'm exhausted looking after 1.
I'll keep in mind the mothers group. Although I'm already going to one, which is a little closer to home. But thanks anyway.
By the way, sorry to say but I'm not on msn messenger. My email address is rainbowstorm@hotmail.com, incase you would like to chat.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers!
Storm.
Hi
I'm a first time mum too, I live in Londonderry with 9 mth old girl Jasmine and hubby. I am interested in going to a group or even getting out for a cuppa to get out of the house while hubby is at work, he works 4 days on then 4 days off.
Sue you sound mega organised, I have to ask... how do you do it? Hope it's ok if I email you.

Susan mum of 2 gals

Hi Sus,
Hope you got my email and i hear from you soon.
Would love to meet up or have a chat.
Talk to you soon. Feel free to call, text or email me anytime you need someone to talk to. I'm a good listener.
Cheers!
Storm.
Hi I am a 33 year old with a 14 month old boy whose name is Rory. 4 months ago I moved to sydney with my husband from Melbourne. SO i am new to sydney and to this website. I live in the suburb of Girraween which is not far from you and I work in Baulkham Hills.
If you want to chat my email address is
belireau2002@yahoo.com.au

Angela

happychild

Hi Angela,
Nice to meet you, how are you finding Sydney? I'm not to sure where Girraween is.
What type of work do you do? I don't know how you work and look after a bubby, I'm stuffed just looking after Noah, let alone working as well.
Do you have any family in Sydney who you can rely on for support? Your hubby must be a great help.
Thanks for your email address, mine is rainbowstorm@hotmail.com if you feel like talking.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers!
Storm.
(Lynette)
Hi Storm! I have just moved to Bligh Park about a month ago! I am 31 years of age,married with a 21 month old daughter.I work 3 days a week,and I mainly get online at night once my little girl is in bed.Would be great to hear from you! Talk soon! Lisa.

Mum to two gorgeous girls!

Hi Lisa,
How's life treating you? Nice to meet you, so tell me what do you think of Bligh Park? Where did you move from? I bet it's hard work looking after a little one and working 3 days a week, Geez, I struggle sometimes being a fulltime mum looking after Noah. So what's your little girls name?
It was great to hear from you look forward to chatting again soon.
Cheers!
Lynette.
here's my email address. rainbowstorm@hotmail.com
catchya soon.
Hi Lynette! Thanks for responding so quickly! Yeah life is pretty good at the moment.Bligh Park seems nice and quiet and country-like.We moved from the Central CoastI have just finished my 3rd day (working) today and am very tired!My little girl's name is Helena (pronounced Hel-ay-na).She woke us up at 2:30am last night for a drink,so we are all really tired today! Will chat again soon!Lisa.

Mum to two gorgeous girls!

i go to play group at bligh park on wednesdadys 10-12 at tinigi ( not sure of spelling) hall eamil me at virpikaarina @ aol.comif u wnt to go

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic