Huggies Forum

Lonely Young Mum Rss

Hi everyone, im 19 and i have a 6 week old baby girl named Bonnie anyways i am the first of my friends to have a baby and i have realised that now that i have a baby i dont have much in common with them now as there lives are still carefree anyways i am looking for people close to my own age with children to hang out with and just talk so if your from penrith or surrounding areas and feeling lonely and wanting friends you can relate to please feel free to email me jess.bonniface@optusnet.com.au

Jessica, mum to baby Bonnie, NSW

hi my name is jody im 17 mother to bj of 18 months iknow how you feel about your friends if you wanna chat email me sxe_cookie1@yahoo.com.au

Mummy 2 B-J

Hi my name is Sue. I am 34yrs old. I am married with 3 kids Matthew 5 yrs old, Sarah 3 yrs old and Jessica 18 months old. My kdis love playing with other kids.. I live in South Penrith. Jamisontown. nsw. My number is 47330243 or mobile 0412235329 I tried to send you an e-mail but didn't work. If it did great. I run a mothers group on friday afternoons if your interested about 1pm. We drink wine or tea or coffee up to you. We rotate houses. its great. I hope to hear from you soon.

You are very welcome to come over for a chat and a cuppa if you like i don't mind at all, I would love the company.

I don't care how old you are. I love meeting new people. Please don't feel im too old for you to be friends. I would love that. as you say Im young at hear. By the way I don't look 34. beleave me. So please don't be shy, come and have a cuppa with me and a chat anytime. I have other friends about your age anyway. I also go to a playgroup you might be interested in. its in south penrith behind south lands shops. come over and we can talk about it. or you can just e-mail me. susiesmile@optusnet.com.au up to you. I am a easy going person and easy to get along with.

I hope to hear from you soon.

sue.
Sign in to follow this topic