Huggies Forum

New in Sydney Rss

Hi everybody,

My name is Kathrine, 29 years old, and I have a beautiful and very funny 6 month old daughter named Hannah. Hannah’s daddy got a job working on the Cross City Tunnel in Sydney, so we moved here from Denmark just 2 months ago and we will be staying here until the tunnel is finished, somewhere between 1 and 2 years.

Hannah and I haven’t got a lot of friends yet, and we don’t know any other mums. It is sometimes a little lonely and we were hoping that there was someone like us out there who would like to meet up, take walks, have coffee, and basically just be friends.

We live in Pyrmont, just a few minutes walk from Darling Harbour and we would love to hear from anyone who would like to get to know us better. Our email is powneys@tpg.com.au

Kathrine & Hannah (16th Oct 2003)

Hi Katherine,

I am also new to Sydney. My husband and I with are 16mth old son Rory moved to sydney from Melbourne 6 months ago. I know the feeling it is very hard to move to another place. We live in the suburb of Girraween which is 15 mins away from Parramatta. I work two days a week Thursday and Friday at a primary school as a Therapy aide. Rory goes to child care on the days I work. If you would like to keep in contact this our email address is darrengallagher@optusnet.com.au

Please keep in touch.

Angela and Rory

happychild

Hi Kathrine,

I'm new'ish' to sydney and have lived here almost two years and came from the UK. I know a few people with babies but haven't quite made the good friendships I had in the UK. I live on the Central Coast but am down in Sydney a fair bit. If you'd like to email it is sekwahk@hotmail.com.
Hi Katherine....

My name is Kylie. i'm 26 trs old and have a 5yr old son with my partner. I only just moved here a few months ago aswell. I live in Erskineville, about 10mins from the city. I would love to keep in touch as i havent made all that many friends here either.
Would love to hear from you.
kylie smile smile

Kylie ~ DS 7yrs, DD 4th Oct 05, DD 18th Sept 06

Sorry Katherine, i forgot to give you my email address : ms_zart@hotmail.com

and that adress is also available on msn messenger. smile

Kylie ~ DS 7yrs, DD 4th Oct 05, DD 18th Sept 06

Sign in to follow this topic