Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Playgroups in Sutherland Shire?????

Playgroups in Sutherland Shire????? Rss

Hi there,

I am looking for a playgroup for Ryan in the Sutherland Shire. I know that there is one at Como (I live in Jannali) but the time clashes with Ryan's morning sleep. Does anyone know of any playgroups near me-or is there a web site that you can look up to see where your nearest playgroup is????

Thanks for any help

Courtney NSW 8mth baby boy

If you call Sutherland Council they should be able to give you the playgroup Co-ordinator number.
I know there is one in Venetia St Sylvania.
Hi

This might be a little late but I live in Sutherland as well. We go to the playgroup at Bonnet Bay which is quite nice. It's just a small group of 7 permanent mums and 10 kids from 3 months to 3 years. we meet up at the soccer club at Lakeside city reserve at 10am - 12pm on Tuesdays. naps will change so if you're still looking post another reply.

Jen

Jenny, NSW, Girl born nov 02.

is this group still going i would love to know who to contact about it?

michelle, sutherland shire, 1yo boy

Yes it is! we meet up every tuesday from 10am to Midday. at the lakeside city reserve (Bonnet Bay)in the soccer club building next to the tennis courts. We also have some weeks when we plan an outing. The coordinator is on holiday at the moment but you can e-mail me and I'll give you my number.
jenny_campton@optusnet.com.au.

Jenny, NSW, Girl born nov 02.

Hello
Just want to invite all mums and bubs to our fabulous new Playgroup.
Fun and interesting where children ages 0-5 can Learn Through Play.
Warm and friendly environment for mums. Coffee too! smile
For more information - https://www.pipandpop.co/
Construction zone, dress ups, play dough, painting, ride on cars, play cafe, and plenty more.
Pip and Pop Playgroup welcomes families from Sutherland Shire, St George, Bayside & Georges River. Including Caringbah, Cronulla, Gymea, Lilli Pilli, Burraneer, Woronora, Miranda, Yowie Bay, Sylvania, Jannali, Como, Sandringham, San Souci, Ramsgate, Kogarah, Rockdale, Hurstville, Oatley, Mortdale, Penshurst, Blakehurst, Connells Point, Carrs Park, Bexley, Brighten-le-sands, Beverly Park and beyond.
Sign in to follow this topic