Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Looking for a muslim friend

Looking for a muslim friend Rss

Just wondering if there are any muslim ppl in this forum. i live in sydney and don't have much muslim friends only family that i see everyday. but it would be nice to chat to someone else.

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

Salams Salwa,

My name is Safaa and I live near the Liverpool area. How about yourself? What are your family details? How old are you?
I work fulltime at the moment. Im married with a 16 mth old daughter named Ayah. I'm 33 yrs old and I don't have many muslim friends either.

Give me a reply or your contact telephone number so I can call you or you can call me on 0414633894.

Would love to hear back from you soon.

PS: my email details are:

safaa_el_draihi@hotmail.com
oh hi saafa u emailed me the other day i thought it was someone else.
lol sorry ill email u again

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

i will email u again

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

awaiting your email.......
i just sent it not long ago hope u get it

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

hi i am australian and just looking for friends in general

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

hi chelby my daughter is about the same age as ur daughter she was born on the 27th of november 2003

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

hello. hows everything going with your daughter. is she crawling yet? my baby isnt even showing signs that she wants too. the longer she takes the less i have to chase her anyway.lol. well for the moment anyway.

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

hi chelby
well my daughter isnt crawling at all. she cant even stand being on he stomach.
she can sit and she eats everything.
im trying to get her to sleep by herself by useing controll crying. ive been doing it for 1 week yet and theres a little bit of a sign that she will get it but it still gona take time.
she loves to stand but and im gona be getting her a jolly jumper soon.
lol um well yeah thats it from me.

Salwa, 2 girls, sydney

Sign in to follow this topic