3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. looking for an australian friend

looking for an australian friend Rss

hi i am looking for ppl to chat to
i have a 6mth old daughter

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Hi,

My name is Michelle 32, married with 1 son Corey who is 14months old.

Anytime you would like to chat email me: mbaldwin@agl.com.au.

This is a work email address, I am on that M-F 7.30 to 4pm.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Michelle, mum to Corey 14/3/03 - Bankstown

Hi my name is Belinda, 29 years old with an 8 month old baby girl "Jordyn".

My email address is bel5475@yahoo.com.au

Speak to you soon!

Hi Chelby. My name is Sue. Im married 35 years old I have 3 kids, matthew 5 yrs old, Sarah 3 yrs old and jessica 20 months. I live in Jamisontown, South Penrith nsw. Australia. my e-mail addy is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au i have msn messenger and my e-mail on that is the same as my e-mail above. I would love to chat with you sometime, anytime. I love meeting and making new friends around the world. Soooo intesting. anyway Im looking forward to chating with you soon. Email me. I can't wait.

Sue.
Hi belinda. My name is Sue. Im 35 yrs old. Im married and have 3 kids. matthew 5 yrs old, sarah 3 yrs old jessica 20 months. i live in Jamisontown, south Penrith. nsw. Australia. My e-mail is susiesmlie@optusnet.com.au i would love to hear from you anytime. I have a mothers group if your interested in joining us. The group gets together on friday afternoons about 1.30pm until about 6pm. Your welcome to join us.

Im looking forward to receiving your e-mail and/ or chat with you on msn messenger.

byeeeeeeeeeee.
Sue.
I belinda its sue again. Sorry My e-mail I put in was not quite right. its susiesmile@optusnet.com.au sorry byeeeeeeeeeeee
also try sue_keeffe@yahoo.com.au

sue.
Hi Belinda i just added you to my msn list if thats ok with you?
is that your b'day? 5th april? if it is my sister is 1 day older than you are. smile

Hi Sue how was you r night out the other night?
i was chatting to u on msn

hello chelby. so i take it that you are from somewhere other than australia? where are you from?

i live in the hills area of sydney with husband (canadian) and daughter christina (20m).

i have returned to work after 12months maternity leave and am finding it ok.

melfox9@hotmail.com

smile

mother of chi chi (almost 2)

Sign in to follow this topic