Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. New in Sydney, Earlwood

New in Sydney, Earlwood Rss

Hi All.

My name is Belinda, 29 years old and I have an 8 month old baby girl "Jordyn". Jordyn's dad got an Operations Manager position with a new shotcreteing company so we moved here from Perth, WA 3 weeks ago.

We haven't got a lot of friends here yet and we don't know any other mums. We would love to get out and meet with some other people and have coffee, a chat etc.

We are living in Earlwood and we can be contacted on email bel5475@yahoo.com.au

It would be great to hear from anyone who would like to catch up or just for a general chat!

Hi Belinda,

My name is Renee and I have a 14mth old daughter named Angelina.

I have been living in Earlwood practically all my life!! And although i have been in this suburb for so long. I really dont know anyone of my age that has kids.

Im a full time mum at the moment, and would like to have a friend and for my daughter to have someone to play with.

Ive been to 2 playgroups but have found that alot of the mothers are alot older than me or they are grandparents.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Renee

Renee,Sydney,14mth girl

Hello gals, Im karen, 23 yrs old with a 5 week old baby named jasmine. All my friends are single. I would like to be friends with a mum so we can share and learn from each other smile

Karen - Jasmine 14/1/05 & Damon 31/1/07

Hi Belinda,

I live in Earlwood also and like you do not know to many people in this area... I have a 7 and a half month old baby boy, his name is Alexi, I am 24 years old.....

I will send you an email also as it would be nice to chat to somebody on my wave length I hop to hear from you soon...

If you would like to send me an email also it is cycloneami@hotmail.com

I look forward to chatting with you

Ami

8 month old baby boy

Hi belinda
Im a 26 year old mum with two children.Boy 2 and Girl 6mnths.I have also moved here from WA recently for my partners work commitments and i dont know many people here.If you would like to catch up and talk some more.Please reply to this message.

Jodster,NT,5yr old Boy,3yr old Girl,1yr old Boy

Hi Jodster,

I recently found out that Belinda, the lady who originally posted this message has moved back to WA..... I am still in the Earlwood area and would love to chat to you .... my msn is cycloneami@hotmail.com so drop us a line somtime...

Hope to chat to you soon !!

Cheers
Ami

8 month old baby boy

Sign in to follow this topic