Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Anybody using Blacktown Birth Centre?

Anybody using Blacktown Birth Centre? Lock Rss

Hi, I am looking for ny1 who wants to chat and lives in the Blacktown area n surrounding areas.
I am 22 and i am 27 weeks, this is my first and i am excited and very nervous. Any 1 wants to chat add me to your msn [email protected]

Mum2Nath&Jess

Hi Becky,

My name is Kim and i had my now 1 year old at Blacktown Hospital. I didn't have her in the Birth Center as i was 10 days overdue and had to be induced. I found them fantastic and definently go there again...
I live in Quakers Hill, Is that near you?
Hope everything is going well with your pregnancy, and take care..
Kim

Kim. Alexi born 15/05/05, Riley born 19/10/07

hi Becky,
I just gave birth to my baby girl in may at Blacktown Birthing Centre...It was great there i loved it. And when your in labour they really help you so much and after giving birth you get to stay there the night with your partner so i really like it there. If your up for a chat you can add me if u want...
[email protected]
Good luck with your pregnancy.

Jessica,NSW,10 1/2 month old baby

Hi there,
I just had my third child at Blacktown Hospitals Birthing Centre last week 13/06/06 (first time user of this centre).
The midwives at the Birthing Centre are really good and keep you posted on whats happening.
I liked the fact that its a more relaxed atmosphere than the traditional maternity ward.
Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.
Best Wishes, Trina (mum of Piper 20/05/02, Oakley 05/07/05 & Baby Ashen 13/06/06)
Sign in to follow this topic