Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Inner west mothers groups

Inner west mothers groups Rss

Hi,

are there any inner west mothers groups?? aroud ashfield, summer hill, burwood areas?

aimee

Aimee, 4 year old princess

hi aimee i am in concord and dont really know of any mothers groups round but if u email playgroupaustralia.com.au they will send u a list. and i know there are heaps in sumer hill! let me know if u have any luck, my daughter is 17monts nd i am 21.

24 year old mum to 2 beautiful girls

Hi Aimee

Not sure if you had any luck with the Playgroups Association but we have a playgroup at our local community centre every Friday morning from 10.30. It is quite a large group with babies of all ages. The centre is in Newington (olypmic park) about 10 mins drive from Burwood.

Let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to give you more details.

Cheers
M2G

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

Hi,
I'm a new mother of a 4 week old boy and live in the Newington area
Just wondering if there are mother group?
Mention above.. Is that still happening?
Would love to meet other mums smile
Hi Ireney_Lam,

Congrats on your new baby! smile I also live in Newington and have recently emailed playgroup Australia about the Newington playgroup and had the following response:

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Kathryn

"
Generally what happens is that we provide a contact for each group, you call them and organise to visit and see if that is what you are looking for. We recommend that you speak to the co-ordinators so they can give you a general idea of how each individual playgroup works.

You then pay a membership fee which is $39 for 12 months from the date that you join and this covers you for insurance. Membership to Playgroup NSW allows you to attend any Playgroup in NSW as many days of the week as you so choose. Membership covers up to 5 children and 2 adults / carers.

You are entitled to two complimentary visits before you pay for membership. There is generally a session fee charged. This goes directly to the playgroup, the fee is generally about $3.
Unless otherwise stated as age / language specific all the playgroups are listed as general. These general playgroups do cater for ages 0 - 6yrs.

Playgroup sessions generally run for 2hrs, but can vary from playgroup to playgroup.

I have listed the details of playgroup you requested below.

Newington Adventurers
Newington Community Centre
Cnr Avenue of Europe & Asia Avenue NEWINGTON
Session: Monday & Friday 10am
Thanks for that smile
While surfing around the net I found them too and have also made contact.

Haven't managed to go yet cause I'm worried my son is still a little to young
(2 months)
Have you been?
Did your little one enjoy it.
Would love to know smile

Is this your first child?
Sign in to follow this topic