Huggies Forum

Meeting New Mums Rss

Hi there,

Just looking to meet other mums around Sydney. Im from around Merrylands and I am a first time mum to a 3 1/2 month old baby girl named Madisen Reese. If anyone is interested to chat...

Sydney NSW, 3mth Baby

Hi,
My name is Leanne and i have a 5 1/2 week old daughter and live in Granville, so its not far away from you! I would love to chat! you can e-mail me leanne_williams_1983@hotmail.com, i am on msn with the same address.
Hope to hear from you soon

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

Hi Saritz,
Isn't it wonderful, challenging, scary being a first time mum. Hi my name is Sylvia and I have a 14 month old son Joshua who is my first. I am 36 years old and live at Rouse Hill. I lived in Merrylands for 27 years (its where I grew up) anyway I would love to chat to you so here is my email address junglemick@ozemail.com.au and we can explore motherhood together.

Jungle baby

would love to chat email me at virpikaarina@aol.com i hve 3 boys brad blake and ryan aged 3, 2 and 1 i hve been quite sick lady year but just about back to normal now love to hear from u soon bye

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

hi saritz,
hi, i have a 4 month old daughter. what date was yuor baby born? mine in october...
i live in blacktown area and i'm a first time mum. i'm 19 and married...

email me:

jennie_lou_4@hotmail.com

bye
jennie
im from parramatta area
maybe we could meet and chat over coffee i have a daughter started school this year and a baby 4 months
intrested , email me nine_joy@yahoo.com

Joy nsw 4mth baby

Hi nine...

wow that's quite close! So hows your daughter finding school? Hope she's having a blast! So what are your babies names????

Anywayz hope to chat to you soon..take care..

Sydney NSW, 3mth Baby

Hi Saritz,
I live in Merrylands too!! Small world.LOL
I have a son who has just started preschool and a daughter who is 13 mths old, but born 3 mths prem.
We should get together for a coffee or something.
Hi Heather....

that's great you're just in the area! We should definitely get together when we both have time! Let me know when you're free and we can set a time and date! So hows your little man finding preschool? And how about your little girl..how is she?

That's unbelievable...3 months premature? geez. Very strong girl..she's big and healthy now im sure.

Well we'll talk soon. take care

Sarita

Sydney NSW, 3mth Baby

Saritz,
Dylan LOVES preschool - from the moment we leave until the next day he goes he's constantly asking to go again!!!
Angelique is a fighter - she's still pretty small for a 13 mth old, but doing really well.
If you want to email me my address is hstclair@dodo.com.au

Hope to hear from you soon.
See ya.
Hi my name is Susan I live in Wattle Grove I have a 4.5 month old and he is just my BIG bundle of joy,I would like to chat to some mums or dads lol not that dads would be on here hope to speak to you soon

daniel,nsw,5mth baby

Sign in to follow this topic