Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Penrith Area parent/parents

Penrith Area parent/parents Rss

Hi all im Liby from Werrington N.S.W im 21 single mum with a 1 year old daughter ashleigh. I would like to meet new friends with bubs. I have a couple of pals with bubs already and we get together for coffee and a chat usually.

I have dealt with the criticism from friends and know it can be tough too. I have friends that go out every weekend and as much as i want to i just cant and it would be nice to have friends that understand this and are having the same experiance with there friends. so send me an email and hope we can catch up for coffee and chat soon

liby_Mumberson@hotmail.com

Liby mum for my almost 1 yr old 14/1/03 ashleigh

Hi Liby,My name is Kim i live in Emu Plains.I have a 17mth old Daughter her name is Siobhan.I can feel how you are feeling.Once you have had you child your life changes when it comes to your friends who don't have children.You get left behind no asked you out.You don't have anything in common anymore.
My Email address is taskmr@hotmail.com
Regards
Kim

siobhan's mum

Hi,
My name is Leanne, i'm 20 and have a 6 week old daughter, Talana.
I live in Granville, but a friend of mine has started a mothers group in the Penrith area, if you are interested in joining e-mail me leanne_williams_1983@hotmail.com
I find that because most of my friends who don't have babies find it hard to understand that my life has become very much baby orientated and i love getting together with other mums as we all know what each other is going through.
Please feel free to e-mail me anytime!

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

Hi Liby my name is Leanne, I live in western sydney I am 23 yrs old I have 3 kids.

Come over to www.mumsmeeting.com its a great group of girls, we have alot of different meet ups in various locations I am sure u will fit in.
My email is l-e-a-n-n-e-@hotmail.com if u would prefer to chat on MSN first.

~

Sign in to follow this topic