Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Newcastle Mum of 3

Newcastle Mum of 3 Rss

Hi. Im from Newcastle and am looking to chat with mums from newy too or anyone else that would like to talk. My girls are aged 8, 2 and a half and 9 weeks. I am 24 and have a fiance whom i have been with for almost 6 years. (My eldest daughter does not share the same father as my two younger ones.) I have lived in Newcastle all my life. Anyone have similar circumstances to me??

CJ, NSW, girls aged 8, almost 3, 4 months

Hi,
I moved to Newcastle Jan 03 and mum of 3 Boys and 1 girl. I am 31 and my eldest is 13. I have 2 from my first marriage and 2 from my second. But we all live together in "harmony" LOL.
Michelle
Hi There! Was reading your post today - I have 2 children and 2 step-children. Your "harmony" interests me - please explain! My step-kids live with their mother 2.5 hours away from us and they have been in my life for 4 years. It has been very recently that they have started hating me...........I* dread now having them here. Any suggestions?

Nicole Hore
nicole@nabcorp.com.au

I'm Nicole.........A blessed work-from-home Mum

Hi there smile

I live on the central coast and have step children as well so i know what u are going through MomsWin smile they can make it hard sometimes sad

Anyway i know that its a bit far but i have organized a meet at Erina on the 22nd of May and if you at all can make it that would be great smile I would love to extend the invitation to everyone in newcastle smile If anyone thinks they may be able to make it please write in the thread central coast meet with how many you will be bringing along smile

Thanks
and talk to you soon smile

Bel

Belinda, Central Coast NSW. Mum of 3

Hi, my name is wendy.
I have recently moved to newcastle from the bay, I grew up in newy, I live with my partner, we have a nearly 3 month old boy and I also have 7 and 9 yr old boys.Don't know many people and would like to meet new friends to get out and about with. I am a stay at home mum, and would love to catch up with someone for coffee and a chat .
So if you would like to email me at
wenmark@westnet.com.au that would be great..

seeya
wen

wendy,newcastle, 14yr, 12yr, 5yr, 1years old boys

Hi, my name is Alison and I have been in Newcastle for 5 years (moved from NZ). I am married and have a 17 month old daughter and I'm pregnant with my 2nd child due in May 05.

Alison, NSW, 2 girls 3 & 1

Hi Alison

I live in Maitland,and I have a 14 month old son.

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

Hi Marti, I also live towards Maitland, in Tarro. Been up this way for about 3 1/2 years.

Alison, NSW, 2 girls 3 & 1

Hi Alison and Marti,
Ive just taken my three boys away camping up near foster, for a week and got totally washed out on friday night with a huge windstorm and rain.
The boys thought it was all great fun riding the water that formed into a river( on their body boards) until all of our tents and tarps blew down then it really freaked them out.
I guess you guys that have only little ones don't have to experience the"joy" of school holidays yet...
anyway it's nice to have someone to email to and I hope your little boy and girl are going well.
My youngest who is nearly 3 months did brilliantly at camping but I am lucky that he is a top sleeper and he just is really easy going.
now I'm off to the local bmx quarry so my 2 oldest can ride the jumps.
see ya

wendy,newcastle, 14yr, 12yr, 5yr, 1years old boys

Hi everyone!
I've just joined and I'm also from Newcastle. I'm 26, married and I have two cherubs - a 3 1/2 yr old son and a 9 month old daughter.
I've lived in Newcastle pretty much all my life, too (lived in Canberra for 6 months when I was 14), and I think we have it pretty good here!
Hope to see you all around this site in future and I look forward to getting to know some more Newy Mums!

Melissa, NSW, 3yr old & 9 mth old

Sign in to follow this topic