Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. looking for friends on the central coast

looking for friends on the central coast Rss

Hi there
My name is Melissa I'm 25 yrs old & live on the central coast. I have a 9 1/2 month old baby boy named Daniel. I'm a first time mum. My partner Aaron works afternoon shift so I don't see him for very long each day & it gets a bit lonely. Would love to chat to anyone about anything baby related or not.
my email address is cobain_25@hotmail.com
I'm also on msn messenger.

Mel & 2 boys Daniel 20/5/03 & Jesse 9/3/07

Hi Melissa , Im 28 years old and I live in sydney but we are moving up to Point Clare in 3 weeks, I have a 5 month old baby boy and are also a first time mum. So i would love to chat and get some tips off you about playgroups etc up your way if you want to chat my email is sandbroe@yahoo.com.au
Bek

Bek NSW 10mth boy

Hi Melissa,
I am also 25 years abd have a 7 month old baby boy named Bailey, I live at lisarow.
If you would like to chat my email address is suleek2004@yahoo.com.au
talk to you soon
Sulee

sulee,nsw,babyb'day15/8/2003

Hi my name is Belinda and i live up past Wyong i havent lived here for long and dont know any1 either.

Maybe we could all get together somewhere and have coffee ?? Just a thought smile

My email addy is belrig@yahoo.com.au

Belinda, Central Coast NSW. Mum of 3

Hi, I have a gorgeous 4 month old baby boy and have recently moved to the Central Coast from Sydney. I am also originally from the UK so know only a few people and even less with children! I'd be happy to swap email addresses with anyone who's interested in chatting with a view to meeting up possibly. Look forward to chatting to you!
hi belinda,
im tracey 21yrs old and have two girls one is 3 1/2 yrs old her name is Enica-louise and i ave a 11 month old her name is krystal-Emilee
i woulsd love to get together and maybe have a coffee or something in the wyong or surrounding areas.
let me know
my email is: enicakrystal@optusnet.com.au

Tracey-daughters Enica & Krystal EDD 28/7/04

Sign in to follow this topic