Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Justed Moved to Sydney

Justed Moved to Sydney Rss

Hi my name is Angela and 4 Months ago I moved to Sydney with my husband due to his work. We have a 14 moth old son whose name is Rory. I work Thursday and Friday but the other three days I am free with my son. If any one who has a children the same age as my son and who live around teh suburb of Girraween I would love to hear from you. My email address is belire2002@yahoo.com.au
It is hard to move to a new state and not knowing any one.

Angela

happychild

Hi Angela,

I live in Merrylands and have a 3 mth prem little girl who is now 14 mths old called Angelique and a 3 year old boy called Dylan.

Where did you move from? It would be hard not knowing anyone and having to establish a whole new circle of friends.

I tried to email you, but it was undeliverable. If you want to chat feel free to email me on hstclair@dodo.com.au – I check it at least 10 000 times a day…

Look forward to hearing from you.

Heather.
HI ANGELA I LIVE IN SMITHFELD AREA IVE GOT 3 CHILDREN 4YRS 2 YRS AND 6 MONTH OLD VERY BUSY I STAY AT HOME AND LOOK AFTER THEM MY DAUGHTER GOES TO PRE SCHOOL 3 DAYS A WEEK MY SON ONE A DAY A WEEK MY CHILDREN LOVE TO MEET OTHERE CHILDREN AROUND THERE AGES HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOME ONE OUT THERE THANKS LISA
Sign in to follow this topic