Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Central Coast Meet !!

Central Coast Meet !! Rss

There seems to a few posts from mums that live on the coast that would like to meet some new friends.

If you are interested in meeting post a reply here and we will try and get as many people as possiable.

I think holding it in about a month on the 17th of april or the 1st of may would give us some time to organize it.

I would like to make it a family thing so kids (of course ) and dads would be more than welcome as well.

If we hold it in a park like the entrance foreshore at the entrance or at kibble park at gosford there will be penly of room for prams !!! LOL it will also give toddlers and older kids space to lose some energy LOL

If you are interested or have any ideas please post it in here or email me at Belrig@yahoo.com.au

Thanks

Belinda

Belinda, Central Coast NSW. Mum of 3

hi belinda

I'd be interested in meeting up. I have four month old son and live near gosford. Look forward to hearing from you.
Ok, Kelly if your keen, i am game! Can i put in a request for No friday! I work that is all!

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Cool !!!!

Hi kelly and Tepe smile There are about 5 of us interested so far !!!! so thats good start.

I want to try and make it on a Saturday morning as i dont have a car during the week at the moment and i would try and like to make it a family thing as i said before so dont forget to tell your partners.

I will leave this thread going for about another week then post a list of people that are interested. If you have any ideas of some good places to hold it so say so as this is for everyone to enjoy and make some friends smile

Talk to you soon

Bel

Friday is no good for me either so that's good! Saturday is good ..... is Gosford central for everyone? I don't know the Central Coast all that well so can't suggest anywhere but I believe there are some nice parks in Gosford? Anyway, let me know and I look forward to meeting up soon!
Hi Belinda,
Sounds like an unreal idea. Good on you for getting the ball rolling!
Count me in for sure, I'd love to.
I think a park is a lovely idea, particularly for older children to release some good old energy.
I haven't been to any of the parks you mentioned. You may be able to tell me though, and this may sound strange but are they very leafy parks? The reason I ask is that my son who is 8 months is a real live wire and would not stay in his pram for long. He's very active and would prefer to be crawling on the ground, and hence, putting everything and anything in his mouth! Most of the girls I write to who I'm sure will be keen to join in are in the same boat.
If you think it would be o.k then great smile The only other suggestion I could make would be to meet or hire out a place at Erina that you may have been to called Amaze 'n' Play. I went the other day and although you have to pay to get in, which is a downside, it was quite good for my son. They have this huge climbing thing, a bit like a giant Mc Donalds playground, they have a ball pit and a few bikes on a little bike track. They also have this really cool area for crawling babies and a cafe for us (again could be a downside as opposed to bringing our own packed food, depending on what people thought)
Anyway I'm happy to fit in with whatever is going. May suits me as we have visitiors during April.
Let me know what you think.
Laura
P.s Hi Kelly smile

Laura DS July 03, DD Oct 05, DD Nov 08

Hi Belinda

Count me in smile !!! It's a great idea. I'm only relatively new to the central coast so I don't know many people here yet. I have a 9 month old boy - Lachlan. Keep us posted.

Thanks
Jasmine
HI GUYS,

Sounds great, it would be lovely to catch up, either place is good for me.I do like the sound of the maze'n'play but any suits me.
Another suggestion is the wlking track at point clare, there is lots of shade etc.
Anyway let me know where you decide, thanks and HI to everyone.
Sulee and Bailey
ps My baby is 71/2 months

sulee,nsw,babyb'day15/8/2003

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to throw in that, Saturday morning is great for me!

Also why don't we set a date now in May, and take it from there! We can decide the place to meet later!

Assuming Saturday works for most people, why don't we go for SATURDAY 22 May!

Please let us know if that doesn't work for you??

Hope to hear from everyone soon,

Tepe wink

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

May 22nd sounds great to me, count me in!
The only request I would make, assuming it suits other families is, could we possibly make it in the morn or at lunch as my hubby would love to come but he is a Chef and starts work in the arvo. Otherwise I'm still happy to come on my own.
Thanks guys and hi to all!
Laura

Laura DS July 03, DD Oct 05, DD Nov 08

hi everyone my name is tracey,
what a great idea!!!!
may 22 is great for me by then i will have a 1yr old and a 3 1/2 yr old and preggers.
so maybe amaze 'n' play so us mums and dads can have a relax without having to run around after our kids.
let me know!!!!!

Tracey-daughters Enica & Krystal EDD 28/7/04

WOW i cant believe the response !!! i was hoping for it but didnt think it would happen

Anyways so far on the list we have :

Bel`
Bubblesox
Jas
Mum2Bailey
Tepe
Laura_1
Enica krystal

If i have missed anyone plz feel free to correct me lol.

Okay so is the 22nd of may good for everybody ??

Also i was thinking about maybe the new playgym at erina fair would be good as well.

Also can u let me know how many kids u r bringing and with hubby is coming as well. I may need to book us some space smile
I think a good point was brought up about it being outside. Littlies who eat everything in sight may end up eating more than they can chew lol . and yes i think we would all prefer not to be chasing our kids around a big park when we are only just meeting each other.

Okay well get back to me smile

all the best to you and your families this coming easter as well smile

Bel`

Sign in to follow this topic