Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Tweed Heads/Gold Coast area

Tweed Heads/Gold Coast area Rss

hi!
Have just moved to Tweed Heads from North QLD due to my husband's posting in the army. I have left all my friends and family behind. I am 26 years old and I have a 7 month old girl Olivia who can be a handful. I am going back to work part time in a month. Hope to meet some new friends in this area!

Leanndra, NSW, 20mth girl

Hi Leanndra,
My name is Tracey. I live in the Beenleigh area. I'm 29 and have 3 kids. 10.5 yo boy, 8 yo girl, and 9 month old boy. If you want to chat my email addy is traceyl01@hotmail.com anytime.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi!
My name is Sharon and I have just moved up from Sydney in Jan this year and have left all my family & friends behind. I have a 20month old son called Dylan with another on the way in March. I want to make some friends in my area.

Love to have a chat

Sharon C

Hi. i am 29 yrs old with two children. a girl 3yrs and a boy 5 1/2 mths old. i don't have many friends with kids as we only moved back to the area after my first born was 8mths old and none of our friends had kids at the time and i was working. am now on mat leave and interested in making new frineds with kids or babies around my kids ages. am returning to work part time in june but still want to get together with anyone interested and being friends and support for one another.

wendy, tweed heads
hi everyone just me again. forgot to mention that you can email me at wlcox8@hotmail.com if you want to chat further. thanks

wendy
hi there,
I know its been months since you placed a post here and sorry I never responded but I had password problems accessing this site for months, until recently. Anyway, if you are still interested in chatting please let me know. Do you live in the Tweed area? my email address is lewis.3@bigpond.com

Leanndra

And another thing...my girl is now 20mths old and I have another one on the way due in early June!!

Leanndra

Hi,
My name is Sharon and I live at Bilambil. I have a son Dylan who will be 2 in March and I am also having another baby which is also due at the end of March. I am keen on getting to know you more if you are interested.

Sharon C

hi again Sharon,
My email address is lewis.3@bigpond.com if you would rather email than put public posts.
Anyway, I'll tell you a bit about myself. I am 27 in 3 weeks and I live at Banora Point, not far from Bilambil. My daughter will be 2 in June and I am having another girl also due in June. I am a social worker and I work part-time but will be going on mat leave at the end of March. My husband is in the army and we moved here from Townsville a little over a year ago so I know how hard it is to leave family and friends. Do you know the sex of your second child?

hi sharon, drop me a line at my email address when you get a chance and we'll chat. my name is wendy and i live in terranora with a 3.5yr old girl and 8mth old boy. maybe we could be friends and meet up for coffee or emails. you could join leeandra and I when we finally get together for coffee. as per her posts she's got a 2yr girl and due for number 2 in june. maybe we could become each others support group. anyway drop me a line at wlcox8@hotmail.com
regards
wendy
Sign in to follow this topic