Huggies Forum

first time mum Rss

Hi, My son's 2 and a half months and I'm pretty new to all of this, but basically I like talking to people and learning more about baby's development and pretty much anything to do with babies and any other topics. I'm from the western suburbs of melbourne and would like to chat to people from anywhere basically. So I hope to hear from a few people.
hi how are u? my names lindsay, im 21 years old and my daughter is 3 and a half months old. i live in the southern suburbs of melbourne. im pretty new to this as well and im starting to get used to it now though. i love being a mum and have never been happier. None of my friends have had babies yet and they are not planning for a while so it would be great to chat or even meet up for a coffee with mums. anyway my email address is linzc2@hotmail.com . hope to hear from u soon.

Jessicas mum

Hi
I am not in Melb but only about an hour away, My little girl was born early nov 03 so are babies wouldn't be only a couple of weeks apart in age if that.
I am also looking for people to chat with about Bubs and General things so feel free to e-mail me
debra_lawrence@hotmail.com if you want. So hopefully I will hear from you soon.

Deb, Vic

Hi Ladies,
I am in St Kilda in Melbourne and have a 4 1/2 month old baby.
Im new to the area so I havent joined any Mums groups but where I was living before had a great Mums group.
I cant wait to join one again, I find it really beneficial to chat and compare and know that Im not going crazy!
If any of you would like to add me to messenger or email to chat about our babies feel free..my email is imsophie@msn.com
hey. my son was born in november as well!! sounds like there's a few babies on here very close in age. that's great, any advice i can get on whats going on with other bubs would be great!! im a first time mum so i dunno what to expect. Ashmummy, where did you live before st kilda? i actually work in st kilda (long travelling distance to work but thats where i was before i had bubs) so thats where im going back to!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

hi brandons_mum, what date in nov?? my son was on the 27th. anyway, if you ever wanna chat, my email is bubba271103@optusnet.com.au
Hi Brandons Mum,
Before I moved here I was living in Stawell near the Grampians..and before that I was in Brunswick so I am originally a Melbourne girl.
I met someone at the chemist accross from me who has a bub and travels long distance to work...is that you?? That would be so trippy!!
Where abouts are you from?
hey!! brandon was born on nov 18th! no ashmummy you didn't meet me he he but that would be kinda weird! where abouts in st kilda do you live? i live in hampton park so yeah, even on a good day it takes nearly an hour to get to work, and another hour to get home!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Yeah, I remembered after I wrote the message that this ladies baby was 9 months old...that would have been far to bizarre if it were you!
I live near the Mersada Hospital, very much within the Jewish area of St Kilda which is great there is so much culture around here, I love seeing the little boys in their suits and traditional attire.
Sign in to follow this topic