Huggies Forum

Werribee/Hoppers Xing Rss

Hi everyone

are there any new or soon to be mums (or dads) the werribee/hoppers area that fancy a chat?

Love steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

hi stephanie,
i'm not from werribee or hoppers, but i'm in st. albans (which is pretty close) i have a 3 month old boy (christian).
if you ever wanna chat my email (msn) is
bubba271103@optusnet.com.au

hope to hear from you soon
francia
Hi, I'm not from Werribee but am also very close. I live in Altona North. My daughter is now 6 1/2 months old. If anyone ever wants to chat my email address is: krisa_9@hotmail.com.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Kristie, mummy to Mikayla Skye (27/8/2003)

Laura

I've added you to my msn - hope to catch up with you soon

Steph

Hi There,

I am in Werribee, i have a 41/2 mth old baby girl(Ebony). Always on the email and MSN, so up for a chat whenever.

Karen

Karen, Werribee, Ebony born 13/06/04

Hi Stephanie,
My name is Lyndal and have 17mth old girl, Maddison. We live in St albans so not too far away. Have you been on here long?? I just joined today!! I would love to maybe catch up and chat....
hey stephanie

im moving to werribee in 2 weeks i have no friends there, but my fiance has lived there all his life !! im 20 year old and have a 8 months old girl caitlyn !! im looking for friends to meet and a young mums group if you know of any !!

take care
aimee

aimee, Vic

Hi Guys
good to see lots of us western suburbs mums

Aimee if you have a look under a post in the general section i think????? It says steph or any other mums in werribee??? I have posted a heap of details that I found on young mums groups!

Where in werribee are you moving to?

Steph

hi again everyone. sorry i never replied for so long i havent been on here for ages, we've been really busy. I have also just recently moved out to werribee from altona north and would love to catch up with some mums out that way!!

Kristie, mummy to Mikayla Skye (27/8/2003)

My names Toni and i live just off tarneit road in hoppers crossing and i have a 11 year old son.. Cory.. we are in the process of organising his first birthday. email me on toniexell@optusnet.com.au

DS 21-04-04 & Due 16-11-06

Hello aimee i am also aged 20 with a soon to be 1 year old. I live in Hoppers Crossing just off Tarneit Road email me at toniexell@optusnet.com.au i am also looking to join a young mum's club.

DS 21-04-04 & Due 16-11-06

Sign in to follow this topic