Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Young Mums in Melbourne

Young Mums in Melbourne Rss

Hi I'm 23 with a three month old girl and i'm finding that the older mothers at mothers group arent all that friendly with someone 10 years their junior, so I'm looking for others around my age in Melbourne's eastern suburbs. Feel free to post me or below is my email:
adnewman@dodo.com.au

Des

Dest,VIC, 3mth baby

Hi, I'm 19 and my daughter Mikayla is now 6 1/2 months old, we're from the western suburbs (Altona/Williamstown area). Haven't been to a mothers group as they didn't have a yound mothers group at the moment and I thought i'd have the same problems as 'dest '. If anyone ever whats to chat, my email is krisa_9@hotmail.com

Kristie, mummy to Mikayla Skye (27/8/2003)

Hi there, Im also 23 with a 14month old daughter, ihave the exact same situation, all my mothers group were at least 10 years older than me, but i have found one close friend in the bunch!! My name is Sarah, ive been married for 2 years but with my partner 9 years, we are "high school sweethearts"!!!!!!!!!
I'd love to hear some more about you, what to you do in your spare time, not that we get much anymore, huh!!!????
I live in Carnegie, what about you?

Sarah,VIC 18mth daughter

hey des,
i'm not sure if we've chatted before, but i am about your age, with a four month old son!! I'm in hampton park! I think most of the mums in my mothers group are older than me too!! But i still get along with them all! They're a great group of girls:)

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hey Sarah,
what school did you go to? I used to live in the same area as you, and i'm the same age!! I have a four month old son!

I went to a couple of high schools, yr7 & 8 malvern girls, yr 9 mentone girls, yr 10 & 11 murrumbeena and yr12 mckinnon!!!!!!!!

What about you??????

Im happy to hear from you, where do you live now?
Are you attached?!
Hear from you soon?!

Sarah,VIC 18mth daughter

I went to McKinnon too!! What's your surname?? Do you know me? What teachers did you have in year 12?? Answer soon ... I'm eager to know if i know you!!

oops I forgot ... I am attached!! Not married ... but I have a wonderful partner!!

hey sarah!! Do you have msn? please reply ... the suspense is killing me:) PUH-LEEESE!!

Im here, I finished yr12 in 1997, you? Whats your name??

Sarah,VIC 18mth daughter

Shivers, i cant remember many teachers!! I had mr sargent for psych
ms taylor for english
i had a preggo teacher for art ant graphics
mrs b something was the coordinator of vce

man.....i cant remember but im dying to know who you are!!!!

Sarah,VIC 18mth daughter

I prob don't know you then ... I finished the year after you! My name is Caryn! What's your surname ... I might know you!

Sign in to follow this topic