Huggies Forum

Full time mum Rss

Hello

I am interested to hear from other full time mums to see if sometimes you get bored and do you have any suggestions to keep busy?

I love being a full time mum and am glad I have the opportunity to do so. This term we have been doing gymbaroo which is great! but not sure if I want my son to do it next term as well anyways next term we are going to start swimming its just on the other days sometimes I don't know what to do to fill in the day!

I sometimes go for walks but the weather has been a bit weird the last few days!

thanks everyone

melissa

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Hi Melissa,

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets bored at home. If I ever get bored, I usually do a bit of housework and once that's all done, I ring up a friend and have a nice long chat on the phone. Otherwise, going for a walk is really good (which is also good excercise) but on days that it's too cold or raining, I try to get out of the house for a while and I'll visit family or friends. I have some excercise videos also, so when I have absoloutly nothing to do, I do a bit of excercise to pass the time.

We start swimming tomorrow and I've been looking forward to it for so long. I go to mother's group every Tuesday too. It does get hard to find things to keep yourself occupied.

I know I'm rambling about nothing at all here, so I apologize, but I thought I'd share my boring days with everyone too.

Francia
I know it can be boring but honestly there is alot for me to do house work wise. So now I buy Take Five magazine and do puzzles to keep my brain working. But I go for walks everyday too when the weather is ok. Ive let my eyebrows and bikini line go wild so I suppose I can go and tend to them. Like I said there is always something to do!

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

Sign in to follow this topic