Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Calling SE suburb mummies.

Calling SE suburb mummies. Lock Rss

DD and I are not happy with mothers group and are looking to meet other Mums with toddlers in our area for play dates and such. We are in Endeavour Hills and DD is 21mths.

WOuld love to meet. Im new to Narre Warren and dont have a playgroup or mothers group at all. Free Mondays, Thurs and Friday.

Mel
xoxo

LIVING AND BREATHING THE REAL WORLD!!!

I too am in Endeavour hills...I didnt like my mothers groups so I stopped going when arielle was 3 months old.

I would love to meet up with both of you smile

i would love to catch up as well. We are free Tuesdays and Thursdays.

hey i have a 4 yr old DS and 2 yr old DD ... would love to meet other SE mummies!! free tue, wed and fri after 1pm!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi, I have two boys, DS1 is just over 2 and DS2 is 6 months, We are in Cranbourne and would love to meet up.

Hi there, ds 9 months would like to meet mums, live in Noble Park. im free mon, tues and thurs
[Edited on 03/08/2008]
[Edited on 04/08/2008]

Hi I am the Mum of a 6yo and a just turned 2yo, I live in Hampton Park and would love to meet up with other mums in the area. I have also found it difficult to find a fun happy playgroup in the area.
We are available for a meet most days of the week smile
Soooooo prugbrat did you want to organise a meet of some kind??

Mel
xoxo

Have just moved to Lynbrook and have a 6 month old. Would also love to meet other Mums in the area. We are available most days of the week
We are up for a meet up. Am free Tuesdays and Thursdays and we are in Cranbourne.

Hey there Guys,

Well I would love to have a meet. I was wondering if people would be happy coming to my place in Narre Warren. That way it wont cost anything we can all just bring a plate of food for us to share and the kiddies can play with all the things here.

Let me know your thoughts. Best day for me is Tuesday or Thursday.

Mel
xoxo

Sign in to follow this topic