Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Baby modelling Lock Rss

Hello mums!
Hope you're all well
Does anyone have their kids with modelling agencies?
My 6 month old bubs has been with one for around 3 months, hasnt had any work yet, but thats quite common. It really depends what the clients are looking for at the time. You can join with one and bubs might get work the next day, or 6 months later.
If you do have bubs in one... have they had much work? which agency is it.
If you're kids are not with one and your interested, there are a few around.... Bambini, Munchkins, Bubblegum, AllStars, TinLids. Joining fee's vary from $140 through to $500. Best do your research first of course.
Good Luck
hi!! which agency is your bub with? I want to join my little girl up when she is a bit older wink !!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

HI

I have been asked to put my boys into modelling by a photographer but im reluctant as I dont want to drag 3 kids all over town. It would be ok if i had a bigger gap or only one child though etc... What has been your experience so far? I am keep from the perspective that if they got work it could pay for many things when they get older. Ho much was the agency in D'nong? Who do they hire for? How much are the photos?

3 under 3- 15 month gaps. Busy but loving it eìí?

Sign in to follow this topic