Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Does anybody have a child who will be 2 this yr????

Does anybody have a child who will be 2 this yr???? Rss

Hi there my name is Mel
I have a wonderful boy Tristan who will be 2 in April. I am interested in talking to other mums with kids around the same age1
So please if feel free to e-mail me on cjpao@brisbane.qld.gov.au
Look forward to all mums replying
Mel

mel, qld, tristan 4

Hi Mel,

My name is Sam and I have a little boy, Lachlan turning 2 in July. If you want to chat my email address is possum013@optusnet.com.au and I am also on MSN messanger. Hope to hear from you soon.
Sam

Sam, Brissie Mum DD 13, DS 10, DS 5 & DS 5 months

Hi Mel
I have a daughter, Myranda, who will be turning 2 on 21 March. I would love to hear from you if you would like to chat. My email address is:
cdaly1973@hotmail.com. I live in Ashgrove and am trying to find other mums in my area to start a playgroup of children around this age.
Look forward to hearing from you or anyone else with kids this age.
Caroline

Caroline, Qld, 2yo daughter

Hi Mel,

My first daughter Emily just turned 2 on 23 Feb.

If you would love to chat my email address is ellonyemel@optusnet.net.au

Hoping to talk to you soon.

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

Hi Mel! My name is joanne and I have a daughter who turned 2 on 25th February and a son who is 12 weeks so if you want to chat e-mail me at joanneh_2002@optusnet.com.au

Hope to hear from you soon.
Joanne

Joanne, QLD, lara - 25/2/02, zac - 11/1/04

Hi Mel,

I am also a SAHM to a little girl who is 2 on 30 April! If you would like to chat also you can reach me at adam.renee@optusnet.com.au

Nae, Qld, SAHM with DD 7yrs, DS 5yrs & DD 22mths

Hi,

I have a son who is turning 2 in July, I would love to talk to other people with children around the same age.
Sign in to follow this topic