Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Want to meet other mums

Want to meet other mums Rss

hI,I have just movied to the bayside of Brisbane and I would like to meet other mums I have a little girl who is 6 months her name is Breanna I love being a mum but want to meet other mums so if any one would like to have a chat my email address is leanneroslyn@optusnet.com.au I look forward to talk to you all

Leanne & Baby Breanna, Redland Bay

Hi Leanne,

I have just moved from bayside to Springwood - only 15 min away. I also have a 6mth old baby girl, Zoe. Would love to catch you for a chat, am needing some adult conversations! Where have you moved from?
Hi

My name is Fee and i too live on the Bayside! I have a 4 month old son called Thomas (that shouldnt matter however!) and am working on getting a group together as an "informal mothers group" for us Baysiders! In the interim my email is time_to_dream2@hotmail.com and i hope to hear from you soon.

Fee

Fee, Brisbane, QLD Mum to 2 boys.

Hi,would love to talk sometime.What is your email so I can message you.
Leanne

Leanne & Baby Breanna, Redland Bay

hi Inf

i too live in springwood and also need some adult conversation my bubs at little older than yours hes 10 months if ya ever feel like chatting my email is grr_one@yahoo.com.au

kia

kia, bris

Hi I have a nearly 2yr old little boy not sure if you are still looking to meet others in redlands but I'd love to chat some time. I live in Cleveland and being a stay at home mum I'd love to meet some other mums to talk to.. Hope to hear from u soon

Belinda, Bris. 6yr boy & 3yr girl, 9mth girl

Hi I have a nearly 2yr old little boy not sure if you are still looking to meet others in redlands but I'd love to chat some time. I live in Cleveland and being a stay at home mum I'd love to meet some other mums to talk to.. Hope to hear from u soon

Sorry forgot my email: belindamolloy@hotmail.com

Belinda, Bris. 6yr boy & 3yr girl, 9mth girl

We have just moved to Cleveland six months ago and have a little girl who is just about to turn two.

We would love to meet up regularly with some other mummies and Bubs.

My email is - sashnicol@gmail.com
Sign in to follow this topic