Huggies Forum

Brisbane Mums Rss

Hi all,
My name is Louise and I'm 29, married with a daughter who is 8 3/4 months named Ella. I live on the Northside of Brisbane and would like to get to know other mums who may live or visit on my side of town. If any of you are interested, either leave a message or you can email me on loulou_074@hotmail.com.

Louise, Brisbane Qld. Mum to Ella and Luca

i from brisbane to where in brisbane are you from love to chat to you send me a email onJohanneChambers@bigpond.com any time if you need a chat?

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Smile and waves to every1! smile
I am 25, 1st time Pregnancy. Bub is due in April 2004.
I live on the nth side of brisbane.
I would like to chat too.

Bris, Bubby Breannah 22.04.04 n Patrick 17.01.06

Congrats miracles

My name is larnie and i am 21 and am also a first time mum to my beautiful 5 month old son joshua

How is the pregnancy going???

where in bris are you?
I am already thinking about having another baby and my sister is due in 4 weeks so there is lot's of baby happening around my family at the moment.

If you need to chat to about anything drop me a line
darkangel@ozforces.com.au

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Hi Larnie
Sorry for the delay in my reply. Id been lost n cudn't find my posts or log in at times.

Thanks for the reply.

Pregnancy has been really quite good. Nothing really to complain about other than my moods lol. No sickness, thank goodness. A bit of a sore back tho. I am due on Friday Eek! I would like to meet it now tho. 8-)

How did your sisters labour go? And how is your thinking going on having another?

Hope you had a nice easter and christmas. Hope to hear from u soon.

Ps so sorry for delay.

Bris, Bubby Breannah 22.04.04 n Patrick 17.01.06

have you had your baby let what did you have ..

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Hi Larnie?

Did you work at the Hyperdome a few years ago by any chance??

I just used to work with a Larnie (not a common name), you are about the same age as she would be now and I heard on the grapevine this Larnie had had a baby ... ???

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

Sign in to follow this topic