Huggies Forum

New Member Rss

Hi Everyone, My name is Sam(29y.o) , I am mother to a 10 y.o girl, 7y.o boy and an 18month old boy. I live in Logan on the southside of brisbane with my partner and kids. I am fairly new to this site and never done this chat thing before, but am looking for new people to chat to and maybe meet.
My email is possum013@optusnet.com.au.
Hope to talk soon..

Sam, Brissie Mum DD 13, DS 10, DS 5 & DS 5 months

Hey possum great to hear from you i'm in oxley and would love to chat i'm a 21yr old mum of one Jay 10mths. my email is beceastland@hotmail.com i have messenger as well so come and chat. I'm online mosr weekday mornings.

mum to Jay born March 2003

Hi Sam, my name is Kim and I have a little girl, Jessica (18 wks). I'm 31 and live in Ipswich. I find this Huggies site fantastic, especially the parents exchange and the buy & sell area. If you wanna chat my email is kim.uka@bigpond.com
CU

Kim, Qld, 9 mth girl

Hi Sam,
My name is Tracey. I too am mum to 3. I have a 10.5 yo boy, 8 yo girl, and a 9 month old boy. I live on the southside of Brisbane near Beenleigh, with my husband and kids. An email to you is on it's way.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi everyone, Thanks for your replies, emails are on the way.. I am also on Msn so if you want to chat...C-ya

Sam, Brissie Mum DD 13, DS 10, DS 5 & DS 5 months

hi just read that there is a few mums wanting to meet sounds like we are local im at tanah merah would love to catch up and chat with or without kids maybe try to get a playgroup together and then we can always make time for us mums over a coffee.love to chat my email address is guardianangel4@iprimus.com.au. sharyn

sharyn,QLD,4yr&16mth

Sign in to follow this topic